💕CHAPTER 1💕

A girl is sitting on a sofa and talking to someone on the phone. 

" Haan Varun mai sab pack kar lungi. Foreign account banwa liya hai. Mere paas abhi kuchh 10 lakh rupay hai jo almost 15 million korean won ke around hai. " 
(Yes Varun I will pack everything. The NRI account is also activated. I have around 10 lakh rupees whisch is almost 15 million korean won)

"Tujhe mere se paise kyun nahi chahiye?! Subh college jati hai, dopahar se shaam tak kaam karti hai, raat ko padhai karti hai! Itna kya load le rahi hai! Mai tera dost hoon. Smajhi!" 
(Why don't you take some money from me?! In the morning you go to college, in the afternoon you go to work at the bank and study at night! Why are you taking so much pressure! I am your friend!  Understand!)

" Hanji papaji!" saying this, the girl started laughing and the boy she was talking to also started laughing. 
( Yes Dad!)

" Achha, wo tera Korean citizenship aur Seoul University ka kaam ho gaya hai. Koi paisa laga hi nahi. Tere certificates aur grades dekhkar unhone tujhe wahan par bhi scholarship offer ki hai aur college wale apartment denge" 
( Ah, that Korean citizenship procedure and your enrollment in Seoul University is completed. They didn't take the donations. Seeing your certificates, and grades, they offered you the scholarship. Also, the apartment to live will be given by them)

" Sach?"
(Really?)

" haan"
(Yeah)

" Thanks Varun"

" Ashika thanks mat bol mujhe warna bahut pitegi. Mai phone rakhta hoon office jana hai aaj papa ke saath. Kal subh main tujhe airport chhodne chalunga." 
(Ashika don't thank me otherwise I'll beat the pulp out of you. I have to hang up the call since I have to go to the office with dad. Tomorrow morning, I'll see you off at the airport.)

" Theek hai. Dhyan rakhna. Bye"
(Okay. Take Care. Bye)

" Bye" 

The girl named Ashika hung up the phone. The boy she was talking to is her best friend. They have known each other since childhood. 

Ashika got up from the couch and headed to the bank where she worked as the part time account opener. The bank gave her a good salary which was enough for her. She was able to save money as well. Tomorrow morning Ashika was leaving for South Korea. She wanted to permanently go there and make a good career. Another reason was her boyfriend Park Jimin. 

She reached the bank and started working. She worked for 6 hours a day in the bank and then at 8 she left for her home. Her house was rented unit with a bedroom and living room which also had a small kitchen. 

Ashika returned home at night and rechecked all the stuff that she has packed. One good thing was that all the study items including the books, stationary and everything else would be provided by the university itself. 

After coming back, Ashika warmed up the breakfast she cooked in the morning and had it while reading an e-book. She decided to call her boyfriend. She face timed Jimin. After a few rings, he picked up the video call made using the Instagram. 

" Hey Ashika! How are you??"

" I am fine Jimin. What about you?"

" I am fine too. How was work today?"

" The work was tiring but was worth it since they are paying me well. Enough to pay the rents, bills, also, I am able to save some money for myself. "

" Sounds good though..."

" Jimin, why weren't you sleeping? Isn't it 1 am?!" 

" Yes baby. It is but I was not able to sleep so I messaged a friend of mine on the gram and then I received your call."

" So... was that friend Jungkook? Or... Taehyung? Or...Soojin? " Ashika asked him innocently. Hearing her, Jimin's smile faded away. 

" Ah... It was J-Jungkook. "

" Achha... But are you stuttering, or it is the network issue?"

" Baby network issue maybe there because the wifi isn't working properly since a few days."

" Oh... I get it. Drink a glass of hot milk and then you will have a sound sleep"

" How do you know?" 

" It always works for me"

" Okay then. I am trying it and I will tell this to you tomorrow on the call. Okay baby?" Hearing this Ashika spoke. She had to lie to her love. 

" Jimin baby, actually tomorrow you right that it is Sunday. So, tomorrow, I am going to the NGO with Varun"

" Ohkayy... So, tomorrow is a planned charity day. I see. Then I'll call you day after tomorrow and you better pick my call up. Okay?"

" Yes baby. I will. "

" Ok then. I am going to have a glass of milk. Goodnight baby"

" Goodnight" 

Ashika hung up the call and heaved a sigh. She was all set to leave tomorrow. Her flight departs at 8;30 am in the morning and traffic in Mumbai should never be taken for granted. She has to wake really early in the morning to board the air bus on time. She wore her nightwear and set the alarm for 4 am in the morning and slept. 

TIME SKIP

Ashika woke up because of the alarm. She yawned and said. 

" Good morning world..." She immediately smiled as she remembered her trip. She got ready and called Varun. He told her that he is on his way to her house. Meanwhile, Ashika toasted some breads and made 2 cups of coffee for Varun and herself. 

He arrived just in time and had breakfast with Ashika. They both were talking a lot while having their breakfast and then they left in Varun's car for the airport. Ashika had to travel for almost 11 hours. She would reach Seoul at night 11 pm KST. After that she would stay in a hotel owned by Varun's family and then, in the morning, she would leave for the university. The chauffer from the hotel will drop and pick her. 

Varun dropped her at the airport and bid goodbyes to her. 

" Mai Diwali par aunga tere paas" 
(I'll come to you on the occasion of Diwali)

" Pakka na"
( Really?)

" Pakka aaunga. Ek pal ko papa mummy ke saath diwali na bhi celebrate karoon, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya ki main tere bina hi diwali mana loon. Rest assured yaar"
( Really, I'll come. For once, it is okay if I don't celebrate Diwali with my parents but you. Rest assured pal)

" I'll miss you"

" Mai bhi yaar." 
(Me too pal)

Varun hugged her as friendly gesture and then Ashika went inside the airport. Varun heaved a sigh and went back home. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.