💕 CHAPTER 6 💕

The next morning, Ashika woke up to the sun rays falling on her face. She was sad. Very sad. Regardless, she woke up. Ashika did her morning routine and wore her clothes. Her clothes were simple yet they made her look pretty good.

Aashika took her bag since left

Aashika took her bag since left. She went straight into a convenience store and had a serving for 1 of hot ramyeon. 

From there, she took bus aur went to the university. She didn't know the routes but checking it online was a smart move.

Ashika reached the University exactly in time. She entered inside. Many eyes were on her. She decided to ignore them but deep down she herself knew this for a fact that things are going to be difficult.

Many boys and girls threw mocking looks at her. Some of them threw an angered look. Some girls looked at her with pity. Ashika didn't know why this was happening.

She was feeling really weird and awkward from those stares. She felt really uncomfortable.

She walked towards the new admission office nervously. Her eyes down as she crossed the hallway full of students. Somee minding their business and done gossiping about her.

She went inside and saw that the head was sorting some papers.

" Uhmm... Annyeonhhasseyo" ashika did the Korean bow while studying the teacher.

" Annyeonhhasseyo. How may I help you?" The teacher asked.

" I have recently got myself enrolled. I completed the apartment formalities and the course formalities. I am here to take my schedule."

" ok dear. I'll be needing your admission number, name, and your registration number. I'll generate your year schedule from the computer and get it printed and give it to you."

" Yeah... Okay" Ashika spoke while smiling and gave her the required data.

" Your preferred language for the schedule? English or Hangul?"

" English "

"Just a minute" the teacher took out a print out for Ashika.

" teacher, I wanted to ask that which way do I have to go to reach my classes?"

" That will be mentioned in your specific schedule only. The corridors have maps, you can follow them." She spoke while handing the paper to Ashika. They smiled at each other as Ashika said thankyou to her.

Ashika followed the maps and went to her accountancy class. She stepped inside the classroom and sat on an empty seat. Which apparently was there last one that we secluded and in the corner. It was on a location that nobody quite notices.

Ashika did not talk to anyone because of the looks that the students threw in her. She was watching the football court when a notification puppies up in her phone. She checked it. It turned out that a student added her to the university gossip group. Almost all the students were a member of that group.

Ashika smiled a little bit to herself which disappeared as she checked the group. It was bombarded with the videos from the party. It was like that only Jimin's and Yerin's side. It portrayed Ashika as the mean bitch who tried to come between the latter.

The video showed Ashika slapping Jimin. The video showed that she was after Jimin and apparently got dumped. People called her names like a whore, a slut, a Playgirl... Done of them even questioned her upbringing.

A question tab through her mind that how did the students manager to get her Korean number. The class was gossiping about her. She left the group and switched her cell off. She put her head down and tears rolled down her eyes.

Suddenly, the class went silent. Sounds of footsteps echoed. Soon, the class was filled by gossips yet again. This time, Ashika was not there centre of them. It was the heartthrob. Males and females.

It was none other than Taehyung, Jungkook, Yuri, Iseul, Seulbi. They walked in together with a dark aura. Yuri was chatting with Iseul who is also a part of the Fab 12.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat together on their usual spots. Behind them sat Yuri and Iseul.

Ashika raised her head up since wiped the tears off from her face. Soon the lecturer entered and the class got silent. The teacher started teaching the topic.

Everyone took the notes and Ashika did too. Like this, then first half hour peacefully completed. It was the lunch break now.

Ashika was packing her bag to go and have something for lunch. She was in the corridor when she got pulled by someone. The action happened so quickly that she couldn't do anything or even worse, see the face of the person.

She got banged to the locker room with a bang. The key that was hanging in one of the key holes, pressed against her back making her whimper in pain followed by a cry.

"Sss-Aah..." She winced.

Ashika opened her eyes only to see a few girls. The girls looked Korean and English. Maybe they were foreign students.

" Stay away from Jimin you bitch! He is not yours! You came here to study right?!" One of the English girls spoke, more like yelled.

Ashika kept crying and didn't speak anything. She was remembering the betrayal Jimin gave to her. She remembered how his harsh words stabbed her heart.

A Korean girl held her wrist very tightly. Ashika's eyes widen in shock as more tears fell from them. Ashika was not new to such behaviours but she had Varun to save her. The girl persuaded Ashika to speak. Ashika's wrist was thin, it might get bruised because of this.

"Speak!"

Ashika flinched and took rapid breaths while crying and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and spoke.

" I-I-I will s-stay aw-away from Jimin- "

The girl yanked her hand away and pushed Ashika. One of them also took a video of everything that happened. The lunch break was supposed to be for 3 hours.

Ashika slowly got up and took her bag and phone. She again sat against the lockers and stared at her bruised wrist. She took out a hand cream and slowly applied it in her wound.

The stinging pain made Ashika hiss while tears flowed from her eyes. After applying the cream, she slowly got up and walked towards the ladies room.

She walked her face and moisturised her skin. The tears kept on falling from her eyes. Aina wiped then away and smiled at her reflection. Her eyes were getting glistening but she took a deep breath and spoke to her mirror reflection.

" Tu kamzor nahi hai Ashika bas tere haalaat abhi theek nahi hai... Sab theek hi jayega. Teri koi galati nahi thi..."
(You are not weak Ashika only the time and situation is not right... Everything will go back to normal. You are not at fault...)

Ashika took her bag and went to the canteen to have her lunch. The canteen was pretty big and had a variety of food items like a buffet. The students were having their food, chatting and laughing with their friends. Nobody quite paid attention to her which Ashika liked a lot.

She took the lunch and was going to find a seat, but the canteen was almost full, and no table was empty. Only a few chairs in some occupied tables were left. Suddenly someone tapped Ashika's shoulder from behind meeting her feel scared. The small hair on her neck and hands perked up because of fear.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.