💕 CHAPTER 23 💕

The moment he asked the question from Ashika, she looked at him. Her eyes glistened and her chin wobbled. 

" Why do you keep on lying to your friend? You can tell him the truth... Isn't it?"

Ashika looked at him with teary eyes.

" I cannot tell him the truth like this Taehyung... I will tell him everything when the time is right and I become completely comfortable here... I have no one else other than Varun. I don't want him to worry about me... He knows everything about me..."

Taehyung looked at her and she continued speaking. 

" He has known about my aquaphobia, my likes, my dislikes... He knows when and what I feel at a certain point. He is already suspecting that I am hiding something from him... I cannot trouble him anymore. Since our very childhood, I have bothered him. I want him to focus on his studies"

Taehyung sighed and nodded before speaking.

" As a friend, I suggest that, you must tell him at least some things. You can always tell him everything in detail once you meet him face to face. Ashika, he is your friend and he deserves to know what you are going through..."

" Isn't Jimin your friend too?"

" Jimin has been my best brother since we were in diapers. I knew that he was promised to Yerin. What I was oblivious to was your relationship with him. Jimin liked Yerin a lot when they were kids. Yerin was sent to America to complete her schooling as they grew up. She came back for Jimin."

" He lied to me... I cannot blame Yerin for having hopes in Jimin"

" As the years passed, Jimin eventually forgot her. He started dating you. But in the middle of dating you, Yerin came back... Even Yerin has had a crush on Jimin. I don't know if Jimin's crush for Yerin is still there or it has faded away. Jimin has a secret that only Yerin knows maybe... On the party night Jungkook, Hobi hyung, Mira, Yuri, and Jiah went behind you. I went behind Jimin. That day, Jimin told me this."

Taehyung told Ashika. By this time, they reached the Kim Mansion. 

Taehyung parked his car and they both stepped out. Before Ashika could open the gate, Taehyung marched towards her and opened the door for her and helped her out as well. Ashika took the bouquet she bought for Seokjin and Rumi. Taehyung also took the gift he had bought. 

They both stepped inside. Seeing his brother, Namjoon, and Seokjin along with Rumi walked towards Taehyung and Ashika. Seeing Seokjin and Rumi, Ashika did the Korean bow and wished them. 

" Happy Marriage Anniversary Mrs. and Mr. Kim." 

Ashika handed the bouquet to them. Rumi and Seokjin replied to her politely with a thankyou and a warm and welcoming smile. 

" Enjoy the party Ashu" Rumi spoke sheepishly. 

Ashika looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a wide smile. 

" You must be wondering where did Ashu come from... Well it's Jungkook and Seulbi who told this to us... " Namjoon spoke. 

Ashika chuckled and made an oh face. Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke. 

"행복한 결혼 기념일 진형과 루미 누나... 내가 가져왔어..."
(Happy Marriage Anniversary Jin hyung and Rumi noona... I got this for you...)

Namjoon was talking to Ashika while Taehyung handed the gift he bought to the star couple. 

" Enjoy the party guys! Let me handle my business associates... After that we are having a private celebration at the mansion's poolside. Ashu you are also attending it with us" Seokjin told Ashika. 

" Sure. Mr. Kim" Ashika again smiled at Rumi and Seokjin. 

Ashika and Taehyung went near their classmates and other friends. Jimin and Yerin were also present there. Again, Ashika's outfit stood out in the lot. 

" Young lady, take me through what you are wearing " Mira grinned. 

" I am wearing an outfit..." Ashika spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. 

" Ashu~ What kind of a dress is this... I haven't seen anyone wear it I guess" Mira whinned.

" It's a Co-ord Set. You know the best part about this dress is that, this is the first dress I had purchased with my own money when I started earning" Ashika told being proud of herself. 

They all were chit-chatting with each other. Some of them went to have something to fill in their stomach. Ashika, Taehyung, Jimin, Yerin, and Jungkook were still talking. Well, Taehyung and Jimin were listening Jungkook and Ashika talking with Yerin glaring at Ashika. 

Jungkook spoke taking everyone's attention. 

" You know, I have registered myself for the tutoring session for mathematics. That is just going above my head! And this time I need to score well in math because I need that car! Mom said that they'll buy it only if I score well. "

" Really? Even I applied for the tutoring session in mathematics" Ashika spoke taking Jimin and Taehyung's attention. Well, Yerin's glare intensified. 

" No! What? You are so good at math, how can you?" Jungkook spoke in disbelief. 

" No!! Silly... I have applied to tutor... " Ashika replied.

" Oh! So you can tutor me!! Thank god. Ashu, you are a life saver" Jungkook spoke while going away to have something. 

Now Taehyung, Ashika, Jimin, and Yerin were standing with each other. Ashika's mind again diverted towards the bully incidents with her. Goosebumps erupted on her skin. The small hair on her neck raised up. 

" Taehyung, I'll go and join Jungkook, Iseul, Yuri, and Seulbi"  Ashika spoke and before Taehyung could speak anything else, she ran away. Taehyung was left with Jimin and Yerin. 

Taehyung excused himself and went away form there. Jimin and Yerin were eventually left alone. 

It was not like everyone disliked Yerin, it's just that the Fab 12 except Jimin found her a bit irritating. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.