💕 CHAPTER 10 💕

Ashika was walking silently while the others kept on talking with each other. Taehyung also walked silently beside Ashika. Jimin was trying to find an opportunity to talk to Ashika all this while. 

Soon, they all reached the arcade room started enjoying. At first Ashika hesitated a bit but eventually she also started to enjoy and mix up with the others. Jimin was also engrossed in having fun. Yerin also tried to include herself in the group.

She felt bitter seeing Ashika including and mixing up with the other girls and boys. Even Taehyung was enjoying himself. Ashika's and Jimin's hand brushed off against each other quite a few times. Ashika every time yanked her hand towards herself. Each time she did this, Jimin felt weird. 

Ashika talked with Taehyung and the others. She was feeling a little more comfortable with Mira, Seulbi, Iseul, Jiah, Yuri than yesterday. She genuinely thought that these girls are good. After having some fun, they all took a little rest and resumed gaming. 

Ashika excused herself for washroom. She asked the directions from Iseul and went to the washroom. Ashika was inside the washroom. She did her business and washed her hands. 

For a brief moment she looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't see her real self. What she saw was a weak and a pathetic girl. A girl who left her country for someone. A girl who got cheated by her love. A girl who has no friends in this foreign land. A girl who has no one and absolutely no one in this foreign place. A girl who got bullied by some other girl for a boy. 

A lone tear dropped from Ashika's eye as she saw her weak reflection. 

Apne liye hum doosron ka dil nahi dukha sakte hai na... Ye to khudgarzi ho jayegi aur main selfish nahi ban sakti...

Ashika thought to herself and wiped the tear. She washed her face and came out of the washroom. She was going back to main area only to get pulled back by someone. It all happened within the blink of an eye that Ashika was not even able to contemplate what in the real world happened with her let alone see the face of the person. 

When she found herself motionless, Ashika opened her eyes that she had shut tightly because of the effect of being pulled in a jiffy. Her eyes got stuck on the person in front of her. He was hovering over her petite body in a desperate attempt to scan the place for his friends or Yerin. 

Ashika tried to push him. Tried. His body seemed way too bigger than hers. This was Jimin. The one and only Park Jimin. 

" J-Jimin p-please get away from me" Ashika tried yet again in vain. 

" Why did you come to Korea... Answer me baby" Jimin's words came out like a whisper.

" I-I ca-came here...-" Ashika stopped mid sentence as she remembered the phone call and the incident from morning. 

" Ashika. You speak you go. If you don't, I kiss you right here" Jimin's whisper suddenly turned deep and dark. This side of Jimin was seen by Ashika for the first time. Shivers ran down her spine and small hair on her neck perked up. A sudden wave of fear hit her. Ashika's words were stuck in her throat. 

" Answer me Ashika... " Jimin's tone was demanding frightening Ashika more. Again and again that girl's voice was ringing in her mind. 

 Bitch! Stay away from Fab12 and especially Jimin! Otherwise, things won't go great for you!

Because of this Ashika tried pushing Jimin away from her but all in vain. Jimin forcefully held her elbows and pressed her against the wall. Ashika couldn't comprehend what was happening with her. Still, she tried her little attempts to push him away. At last, she lost. 

Jimin smashed his lips on her soft plumpy ones. Tears rolled down from her eyes. Ashika was not able to bear this. This was just too much for her to handle. Like way too much. She tried to turn her face towards the other side. She cannot let her first kiss go away just like that. 

In the commotion, Ashika forcefully turned her face towards the other direction. Jimin who was savoring her mouth accidently bit her lip making blood ooze from the corner. He felt a metallic taste in his mouth. He frowned at this foreign taste and stopped kissing Ashika. 

He took a step back and saw what he did. Ashika in tears. Ashika scared. Bloody lip. Her scared figure. Her trembling figures. Only this was what Jimin could remember as Ashika ran away from there as fast as she could. Ashika ran inside the washroom. She washed her hands again and again vigorously with a soap. She harshly splashed water on her face. She wiped her face with the napkins and her hands too which seemed utterly dry due vigorous use of a soap. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

The earlier acts of Jimin had terrorized her. This wasn't the Jimin she knew. Her eyes were puffy and a bit red. She was practically trembling but nonetheless, she decided to go back home. She couldn't stay any longer. She took steady steps towards the main area. 

She found Taehyung along with Jiah and Jungkook. The three of them seemed to be waiting for someone. Jiah's eyes fell on Ashika as she hurried towards her. Jiah held her hands.

" Where were you? Pabo! " Jiah spoke while scolding Ashika like a mom. 

" I just went to the washroom and then I got a call from someone. Is everything okay?" Ashika tried to sound as normal as possible. Taehyung saw her eyes and then he scanned her face. His eyes were stuck on the corner of her lip. 

" Yerin left early like just 10 minutes before Jimin came back. Most of them left with Jimin, We are leaving with Namjoon-ah. Taehyung can you drop her?" Jiah spoke. 

Taehyung just nodded his head in agreement. Jiah engulfed Ashika in a hug and left while bickering with Jungkook. Taehyung and Ashika looked at each other in silence. 

" You okay?" Taehyung politely asked Ashika. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.