💕 CHAPTER 22 💕

They bunked their classes for the rest of the day. Soon the friends departed to their respective houses. 

Ashika was going towards the bus station when Taehyung stopped her. Right now, the time is 3. He held her wrist making her head turn towards him.

" Ashika, be ready by 4:30... I'll pick you up. My brother's house is in the direction of the apartment..."

" You don't live with your family?" Ashika asked oblivious. 

Hearing about family, Taehyung's expression dulled. Nevertheless, he still replied to Ashika. After all, she didn't know much about him. 

" Yeah... I prefer living alone... You be ready on time... Don't be late. I'll drop you back to your house after the party ends."

Ashika nodded knowing that her apartment would be in his way so he didn't mind dropping her off.     

They bid farewell to each other and left. They both went in their own ways. Mira, Jiah, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin also left to get ready for the party. 

Ashika reached her apartment within 45 minutes. She kept her stuff in their place. She was surviving on college meals and a light dinner these days. She had grown weaker. She sighed and went to take a shower. She took a warm shower. 

Today she felt good. She, for the first time felt that she had genuine friends in this foreign land. She missed Varun too. 

Ashika came out wearing her towel around her body. She opened the cupboard and took out the Co-ord set Varun had advised her to wear. It was the first ever dress that Ashika had purchased for herself from her first salary. 

She did a light makeup and wore the dress. She dried her hair and combed them. She wanted to keep her hair open. This was the first time that she would be visiting a lavish party. She wanted to look pretty. She did a really light makeup. 

Ashika's looks weren't extraordinarily exceptional. She looked still pretty though. Ashika wore her dress. She wore the same sandals that she wore to the club. Those were the only black sandals she had. 

Ashika looked at herself for one last time in the mirror and gave herself a nod. She would still look so out of the place because what she wore was still considered as an Indian attire. She still wore that because right now she could not afford an expensive western gown dress for herself. 

Simultaneously 

Taehyung reached his house within half an hour. He immediately got ready in a tuxedo. He looked really handsome. Taehyung did not live with his brothers and sister-in-law. He wanted to live on his own. Although everything was provided to him by Seokjin only. Even Namjoon wanted to go but Rumi and Seokjin insisted him. They couldn't insist Taehyung to stay with them because it was the first time that he had asked anything from them. 

Taehyung checked the time

Taehyung checked the time. It was already 4. He walked out. He took the gifts that he had bought for his hyung and noona. Taehyung had purchased a tie and a pendent for Rumi. Taehyung did some share trading in the market and earned a profit. 

The gifts he bought for them was from his own money that he had earned. The gifts he bought was not very expensive but still it was special because it was Taehyung's own money that he earned. 

Taehyung drove off towards Ashika's apartment. He reached her place at around 4:40. He gave a call to her and she came near his car withing 5 minutes. 

Taehyung looked at her from head to toe registering her outfit. It was not a western outfit still Ashika looked pretty and descent in it. Ashika also looked at this differently dressed Taehyung. Ashika cleared her throat and Taehyung looked at her. 

" You wanna say something?"

" Yeah... Can you stop the car near a flower shop...? I wanted to buy a bouquet for your brother and sister-in-law..."

" Sure. There is a florist nearby. The flowers she sells are really fresh and pretty"

" Ghumawoyo"
(Thankyou)

Ashika spoke. Taehyung mouthed her a 'gwenchanha' and they both sat in the car. He drove off towards the flower shop. 

Ashika stepped out and purchased a big bouquet of dandelions and other flowers that represented togetherness and foreverness. 

Ashika bought the flowers inside the car and sat on the passenger seat

Ashika bought the flowers inside the car and sat on the passenger seat. Taehyung saw that and took the flowers from her hand and placed them on the back seat. 

The ride to the mansion was silent and it was awkward. Taehyung broke the silence. 

" Can I ask you something?"

Ashika looked at him and then replied to him. 

" Yeah Taehyung... what is it?" 

Taehyung stopped the car as the traffic lights turned red. He took a sigh before asking Ashika. 

The moment he asked the question from Ashika, she looked at him. Her eyes glistened and chin wobbled. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.