💕CHAPTER 2💕

Ashika reached Seoul at night around 11 pm. By the time she came out of the airport, she saw a man holding a small banner with her name on it. Ashika took out her phone and called Varun.

" Hello Ashika"

" Haan Varun, flight land kar gayi thi time par. Achha sun main bahar khadi hoon airport ke. Tu ek baar driver ka naam bata de"
(Hey Varun, the flight landed on time. Ans listen, I am standing outside the airport in the arrival section. Tell me the driver's name.)

" Hann driver ka naam Kwon Il-Joon hai" 
(Yeah the driver's name is Kwon Il-Joon)

" Line pe rehna"
(Be on line)

" Haan" 
(Yeah)

Ashika went towards the man and asked his name in english. 

" Ahjussi, what is your name?"
(Uncle, what is your name?)

" Ah... Kwon Il-Joon" 

" Ghamsahbnida" 
(Thankyou)

Ashika nodded her head and talked to Varun. 

" Varun, chal main hotel ja rahi hoon. Kal classes ke baad call karungi. Agar tune phone nahi uthaya na to teri khair nahi!"
(Varun, I am heading to the hotel. Tomorrow, I'll call you after classes. If you don't pick up my call, you won't be spared!)

" Achha. Nahi uthaunga to kya karlegi? Phone mein ghuskar maregi?!" Saying this Varun started laughing hysterically. 
(Really? What will you do if I don't? Will you go inside the phone to hit me?!)

" Gali khakar manega kya? Chup ho jao mujhe tang mat karo"
( You want to hear me curse at you? Shut up don't irritate me)

" Achha meri maa. Kal baat karte hain"
(Ok mom. Will talk to you tomorrow)

" Bye Varun. Goodnight."

" Goodnight jungli murgi "
(Goodnight wild hen)

They hung up the call. Ashika went with the driver. 

After about half an hour, they reached the hotel. She checked in and went to her room. The bell boy bought her luggage in the room. She was very tired, so she went to the bathroom and took a shower. She came out in a bathrobe and took her night suit from her cabin bag and wore it. She plopped herself on the bed and slept. Varun had already sent her the important details about the college. Ashika was very excited. She was eagerly anticipating her meeting with Jimin. 

The next morning Ashika woke up and got ready

The next morning Ashika woke up and got ready. She is a girl who loves wearing Indian clothes. But, this wasn't India. So, she decided to wear a crop patterned kurti along with a pair of jeans. She looked herself in the mirror and smiled at it. 

"perfect" she spoke for the last and took her backpack

"perfect" she spoke for the last and took her backpack. She went downstairs in the restaurant to have her breakfast. After having a light breakfast of a banana milkshake and bread toast, she went to the university. 

Ashika was very excited to meet Jimin. She went to the admission office using the map provided to her by Varun. She filled all the forms. Things seemed a little bit difficult to her because of the language issue but everyone there knew basic english so it was okay. 

After filling the admission form, Ashika was directed to the Business Management Department's admin's office. The admin gave her the forms for her check-in in her apartment and her daily schedule. Today, she was getting a move-in off. She was informed that the seniors have organized a welcome party and all the university students are attending it. Ashika took all the papers, thanked the admin politely and went away. 

Ashika went to the hotel and dropped a message for Varun. 

" Aaj meri chhutti hai. College seniors ne new students ko party di hai. Mai usmein ja rahi hoon. Jimin bhi wahin par hi hoga. Tu soya pada hoga abhi. Isiliye call nahi kiya"
(Today is my day off. College seniors are organizing a party for the newcomers. I am going there. Jimin will also be there. You must be sleeping, so I didn't call you)

After this Ashika checked out of the hotel. The same driver dropped her off at her new apartment. The driver also helped her in taking the luggage inside the apartment and left. Ashika took the luggage to her room and started organizing her cupboard. After organizing her cupboard, she hung the photo frames on the wall. They were her photos with Varun and her other friends. 

After all this, Ashika went to the nearest convenience store and bought a ramyeon cup and went back to her apartment. Ashika sat on the couch and started having her lunch while scrolling her instagram. She received a message from Jimin. The message was followed by a call. It was an instagram voice call. Ashika was yet to purchase a korean number. Before going to the party, she would get herself a new number and tell Varun about it. 

" Hi Baby~" Ashika cooed.

" What happened today? You didn't go to the college?"

" Ah that... It's a preparatory off. Tomorrow is an exam"

" Oh... You know Ashika, today, we have a college party. Like we all have organized it for all the new comers."

" The party must be great"

" OfCourse it is gonna be successful. Afterall, Fab 12 has organized it. The best part was that Jin hyung gave us the permission to keep it in one of his party clubs." 

" I see. Jimin babe, I am so sorry, I have to leave for the bank."

" Don't be sorry Ashika. Job is important. Also, I have to get ready and reach the club before the party at 7 to check the preparations."

" Okay babe. Talk to you later"

" Okay Ashika. Bye babe"

They hung up the call. It was almost 4:30 pm. She had to get ready as well and purchase a number for herself too. Ashika took a warm shower and went through the closet to see what she should wear. Today was a special day for her. She was meeting Jimin for the first time. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.