💕 CHAPTER 21 💕

Taehyung went to the class. There he sat with his friends. Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and the girls were sitting behind them. Ashika was curious to know what exactly happened between Taehyung and Jimin.

" Where were you, bro?"

" I was with Jimin-ssi"

" Oh! Arrasseo"
(Oh! Understood)

The next teacher came in and started to deliver his lecture. It was an extra lecture and everyone was anything but interested to study. Even the teacher was least interested in teaching. Slow whispers were audible in the classroom.

Taehyung turned back when he heard sheepish giggles coming from Ashika's mouth. Even Jungkook turned back hearing her giggles. A smiling Ashika was seen once in a blue moon. And a giggling Ashika was a rare site to witness. This was the first time they saw Ashika genuinely happy.

She was giggling at a joke that was sent by Varun to her. It was an image of Varun followed by a quirky comment about himself.

" What's so funny Ashu?"

Seulbi asked Ashika.

" This Varun is becoming quirkier with each passing day. He is literally comparing his red puffy face to a monkey's ass cheek"

Everyone started laughing loudly hearing Ashika and even she raised her volume. Even Taehyung was laughing hysterically. For a moment only Ashika, Taehyung, Yuri, Jungkook, Seulbi, and Iseul's voices were audible.

" What is the commotion going on this side!!" The professor yelled making the 6 of them stand up.

" Sorry sir-" Seulbi spoke but again started laughing followed by the others.

" Get Out of the class!! 6 of you!!" The professor threw them out of the class.

" Let's go to the open garden area" Jungkook suggested while laughing. The 6 of them ran in the garden area and sat on the grass while laughing. Ashika saw the time and it was 13:15. She knew that Varun must have woken up or would be sleeping. But does she care? Nope. She can call him whenever she wants.

" You guys want to talk to Varun?"

" Yes!! I want to talk to the person who can joke about himself like this" Iseul said while laughing.

Ashika nodded while smiling and video called Varun. After a few rings he picked up the call.

Varun was still in his bed. He probably woke up due to her call. He was sitting on his bed with the quilt and obviously shirtless.

" Ashu!! Tune utha diya warna aaj to papa ji mera bharta bana dete"
(Ashu!! Thank god, you woke me up otherwise my dad would have beaten me to pulp)

" Chup kar!! Uncle bahut achhe hai"
(Shut Up!! Uncle is really good)

" Tu kidhar hai abhi? Kya time hai udhar?"
(Where are you right now? What is the time there?)

" dedh baj rahe hain... Achha!! Mai teri baat kisi se karwana chahti hoon"
(It's 1:30 here... Oh!! I want to introduce you to someone)

" Ashu yarr!! Teri koi sundar si dost ke saath meri setting karwa de please..." Varun spoke and started laughing.
(Ashu!! Please introduce me to a pretty girlfriend of yours...)

" Varun!!!" Ashika scolded him and they both started laughing. Ashika's eyes fell on the 5 confused pair of eyes.

" Ashu, I want to talk to your handsome boyfriend Jimin yarr... Kabhi bhi call kar lo you guys are never together... Are you okay there? Tu khush to hai na... Ashu bol...? Jimin is behaving well with you right?"
(Ashu, I want to talk to your handsome boyfriend... Whenever I call you, you guys are not together with each other... Are you okay there? Your are happy right... Ashu speak? Jimin is behaving well with you right?)

Ashika looked at her friends and then at Varun. Suddenly she felt short of words. Things got awkward between Ashika and her class friends.

" Haan sab sahi chal raha hai... Infact... Mai to itni khush hoon... You know, Taehyung's brother and him invited me to their anniversary party..."
(Yeah everything is fine... Infact... I am really happy... You know, Taehyung and his brother invited to their house for attending his brother's anniversary party)

" Taehyung kaun? That handsome boy you were in the car with last time?"
(Taehyung... Who? The handsome boy you were in the car with last time?)

Taehyung coughed hearing Varun. He might not completely understand what Varun said but he was able to decipher. Today, he did not record Ashika's voice in the translator. Hearing Varun, Jungkook was also able to decipher and even the girls were able to. The 4 pair of eyes looked at Taehyung and Ashika with suspicion. There trance was broken by Ashika.

" Varun, here talk to my friends... They helped me a lot in adjusting here. "

Ashika turned the camera towards her friends. Varun was really friendly and had an extroverted and an outgoing personality.

" Hi bro! You remember me?" Varun asked Taehyung.

" Yes brother. I mean I found you attractive too"

" Taehyung hyung! Is this a BL?!" Jungkook yelled.

" Varun, can you convince Ashika that I'll pick her up for the party and drop her back at night. She doesn't know the way" Taehyung complained about Ashika to Varun.

" Pass the phone to that idiot!" Varun said.

" Chup chap Taehyung ke saath jana. Akele mat chali jana. And tere paas dress hai?"
(Be quiet and let Taehyung accompany you. Don't go out alone. Also, do you have the dress?)

" Varun mai Taehyung ko aise pareshan-" She was cut by Varun.
(Varun I can't trouble Taehyung like this-)

" Ashika... Friends are always there to back you up"

" Theek hai"
(Okay... fine)

" Dress hai tere paas?"
(Do you have the dress?)

" Haan... Wo frock pehen loon na jo tune birthday pe gift ki thi?"
(Yes... I can wear that frock that you gifted me on my birthday... right?)

" Nahi pagli wo to clubbing outfit hai... Tu na apna wo black wala co-ord set pehen lena... Wo achha lagega. And ek bouquet khareed lena"
(No Silly that is a clubbing outfit... Go for your black colored Co-Ord Set... It'll look nice. And also purchase a flower bouquet)

" Theek hai... Jaisa tu bole."
(Okay... As you say)

" Achha Ashika sun... Wo jo ladki pink dress mein thi, wo kaun thi?"
(And Ashika listen... Who is the girl that pink dress?)

Ashika looked at Iseul and raised an eyebrow. Even Iseul was continuously looking in Ashika's phone screen. She smiled and said.

" Varun Iseul ka insta chahiye?"
(Varun, do you need Iseul's instagram handle?)

" Haan yaar de de... Ek kaam kar phone baakiyon ki taraf ghuma"
(Yes please give it... Do one thing, turn the camera towards the others)

Ashika did as said.

" Guys please add me on the gram... I am thinking of visiting SK soon. Let's meet each other"

" Surely!!! Tell your instagram handle." Yuri and Jungkook chirped in together.

" it is @varun.badmaassss "

Everyone looked at him being confused. Ashika shook her head and gave his id to her friends. Iseul shyly took Varun's Id. She hung up the call and they bunked the rest of the classes.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.