💕 CHAPTER 25 💕

As soon as the driver unlocked the car, Taehyung carried Ashika in his left hand and opened the car door with his right hand. 

Taehyung made Ashika sit inside the car. She was shivering and was going into a state of panic. Taehyung immediately sat in the back seat from the other door and made Ashika wear the hoodie that he kept in his car just in case he needed them. 

Ashika was clinging onto him like a second skin. 

" Sir, where to?"

The driver asked Taehyung who was trying to console Ashika and bring her back to her senses. 

" Drive to the High Heights SNU Apartments" 

The driver turned the engine on and started driving. 

Taehyung was rubbing Ashika's back to calm her down. She was crying and shivering at the same time. After a few attempts, Taehyung didn't hear any sound from Ashika. When he looked at her, she was sleeping. 

She slept after crying a lot. The only question lingering in his mind was what was happening to Ashika. 

After about half an hour, the driver pulled over in front of the society.

" Sir, should we go inside the society?"

Taehyung exhaled a breath and looked at Ashika. Ashika slept with her head in Taehyung's lap and his hand caressing her forehead. She was hugging his waist as if her life was depending on it. He caressed her face and sweat on Ashika's forehead. He tucked her hair strands and looked at her. 

More like admired the sleeping damsel. He couldn't stop himself from admiring her face. To the driver it seemed like Taehyung had ignored his question. 

" Sir...?"

" Yeah-yeah... just keep on driving... don't stop the car and drive slowly"

The driver again started the engine and when he was about to drive away when Ashika stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She registered her surroundings and with a jerk, she got up from Taehyung's lap. 

She was about to remove the hoodie she was wearing when Taehyung spoke. 

" Don't remove it. You'll catch cold. You are still drenched..."

Ashika nodded. 

" Thanks Taehyung for saving me today... Please don't ask me anything right now... I'll tell you... Once I get a hold of myself. I am usually not like this... Please I am sorry, I ruined the barbeque... I-I'll return your clothes after washing them-"

" Shhh... Keep quiet. You talk too much" Taehyung shushed her. 

" Let me drop you till your apartment" Taehyung spoke. 

" No it's fine... You have already done so much for me..."

Taehyung was shushed by Ashika as she left and went inside. She didn't look back. While she walked, Taehyung saw how she had clutched her mobile phone tightly and how her shoulders were tensed. 

When he made sure that Ashika had walked inside the building, he fetched his phone and called someone.

" Jimin " Taehyung spoke without greeting Jimin as soon as he answered the call.

" Is Ashika okay?" Jimin sounded worried. 

" I need answers to my questions" Taehyung sounded stoic and determined. His voice lacked any compassion for Jimin. 

" I asked you something. Answer that first"

" You need not worry about her if she is with me. Be worried for her when she is near you or your fiancée" Taehyung spoke in a monotone. 

Jimin shut his mouth on the line.

" Ask"

" Why was she traumatized when she fell into the water" Taehyung spoke. 

" Was she? Maybe it was due to the shock of falling in the pool. She doesn't know how to swim that is why..." From his tone, Taehyung was easily able to make out that Jimin was oblivious to Ashika's condition. 

Taehyung easily deciphered that only Varun can tell everything about Ashika. But how to contact him. And would Ashika like it if he asked Varun about this thing. The answer was straight away a NO. 

" Taehyung... Ashika is fine right...?" Jimin sounded genuinely worried for Ashika. 

Taehyung sighed and spoke. 

" She is fine. She might catch a cold though"

" Oh... she'll prepare kadha for herself." Jimin answered knowing Ashika.

Taehyung was still thinking something and completely ignored Jimin.

" Okay them I am hanging up"

" Come back to the Kim mansion. Hyungs were worried for Ashika and Kook  was crying."

" I am heading home. Tell hyung about this for me... Tell him that I'll meet him tomorrow"

" Okay"

Taehyung hung up. 

Taehyung kept his phone on the side and sighed. 

" Mr. Kang, drive off to my house"

" The Kim mansion?"

" No, my apartment. Not the mansion"

The driver nodded and silently started driving. 

Taehyung reached his home and lay himself on the bed without even changing the clothes. He was staring at the ceiling and was thinking something. 

There were many questions lingering in his mind and one of them was- Were Jimin's feelings towards Ashika real? And above all- WHY THE FUCK DID HE JUMP INTO THE WATER TO SAVE HER AND WHAT WERE HIS ACTS BACK IN THE CAR!!!

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.