💕CHAPTER 3💕

After taking an hour-long shower, Ashika came out of the shower in her towel. She opened her newly organized cupboard and searched a suitable dress. She found a black dress for herself which was gifted by Varun on her last birthday. 

She left her hair open and put on subr lip gloss along with some mascara aks eye liner

She left her hair open and put on subr lip gloss along with some mascara aks eye liner. She looked fabulous and beautiful in the minimalistic look.

Ashika checked the time and it was 6. She went out of her house and walked to the nearest mobile store using google maps. After reaching there, she purchased a new number for herself. She got it activated and inserted in her mobile. She was now having 2 numbers.

Ashika walked to the main road and waited there. She saw a few cabs which were already booked by people. Sob after she got a cab for herself and told the driver, the bande of the club she had to go to. The driver nodded his head and told her that they would take about an hour to reach there in English when he noticed that she was a foreigner. They would reach the club by 7:30.

The driver started to drive. He put on some pop music by stay kids which Ashika liked.

Almost after an hour, Suna reached the club. She paid her fair to the driver, and he left. She looked around and saw that the bouncers outside the main gate were checking the Id cards provided by the college. Ashika had its scanned copy in her phone, and she thanked God for that.

Ashika got the entry inside the club. She was in the corridor and was going to the main club lounge when she received a video call from Varun. 

" Hello Guys Chai pi lo" Ashika spoke giggling. 
(Hey guys have some tea {tae<3})

" Tatti khalo" Varun replied while laughing. 
(Eat Shit)

" Varun! Chee yaar!!" Varun started laughing hearing Ashika.
(Varun! Eww Pal!!)

" Where are you going all dolled up?"

" I messaged you. Message nahi dekha tune?"
(I messaged you. Didn't you check it?)

" No... The moment I woke up, I called you"

" Tu abhi utha hai?"
(You woke up now?)

" Haan raat ko Myra didi aayi thi Ayush ke saath"
(Yeah last night my older sister Myra came with Ayush bro)

" Your cousins?"

" Yup. To poori raat we stayed up."
(Yup. So, we stayed up all night)

" Cool. I am in the fresher's party. Tujhe pata hai Jimin and Fab12 organized it"
(Cool. I am in the fresher's party. You know Jimin and Fab12 organized it)

" Cool. Tu enjoy kar. Raat ko bataio condo jakar."
(Cool. You enjoy the party. Tell me the deatils after reaching your condo at night)

" Haan theek hai Varun. Bye. Tu naha le. Shakal dekh apni. Ek number ka bhoot lag raha hai"
(Yeah okay Varun. Bye. Go and freshen up. Look at your face. You are looking like a ghost)

" Haan haan okay meri maa. Bye"
(Yeah Yeah! Okay mom! Bye)

" Bye"

Ashika hung up the call. She started walking inside the club while keeping her phone inside her sling bag. She was so busy in her work that she didn't notice the person who was going outside in the corridor, too busy in his mobile phone to notice her. They both bumped into each other and both of them fell down. 

Asjika's bag fell down and so did the other person's phone. The person was a boy. He picked up his mobile phone and helped Ashika put all of her belongings back in her bag which fell down. They both stood up and bowed at each other. Ashika was scared because she didn't know him. She thought that she has pissed off the potential powerful bad boy of the school.

" I-I am s-sorry... It-It was m-my fa-fault" Ashika stuttered in english. Ashika took a glance at the person's face she bumped into. 

" It was my fault too. I am sorry as well" The boy replied in english. Saying this, the boy walked away after taking a glance at the person who he bumped into. 

Ashika went inside the main lounge and her eyes were desperately searching for Jimin. Her heart was beating at an unusual speed. She was looking around. The music was playing so loudly that it could make a person go deaf, the strong smell of alcohol hit her nose making her squint her eyes. There were couches with tables which had vapes and hookahs kept on it. On some couches girls were making out with each other, boys were making out with each other, girls and boys too were making out with each other. Students were dancing their hearts out in groups. 

Ashika took almost 5 minutes to register the surroundings she was in. These all were really new for her. This was the second time she stepped inside a club that too completely different from an Indian Club. Seeing everything, Ashika concluded that the people here are quite liberal unlike in India. In India, the youngsters are liberal but few of their parents aren't, and the colleges and schools are strict. But here, the college itself informed her about the same. 

Ashika was still looking for Jimin when she heard the crowd go gaga over a few people's entry. Ashika saw 5 boys enter the lounge. She recognized the 2 of them. The 5 boys walked in a line.

In the center walked the person she was yearning to meet but she was confused seeing the person on his immediate side. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.