💕CHAPTER 5 💕

Ashika wiped her tears and picked up Varun's call.

" hi Varun"

" Ashika what happened? Kya hua tujhe? Party mein nahi gayi?"
(Ashika what happened? What happened to you? You didn't go to the party)

" Party mein aayi hoon Varun. You know right that I don't go to clubs this often. "
( I am in the party Varun. You know right that I don't go to clubs this often)

" Ashika tu royi thi? Did you cry?"
( Ashika you cried? Did you cry?)

" Royi? Aur main? Nah. I don't cry Varun. Tu janta hai. I never do"
(Cried? And me? Nah. I don't cry Varun. You know. I never do)

" your eyes tell"

" main sach bol Rahi hoon Varun"
(I am speaking the truth Varun)

By this time Varun noticed a few people standing behind Ashika's bench. So he asked her.

" ashika, ye 2 ladke aur 3 ladkiyan kaun hai?"
(Ashika, who are these 2 boys and 3 girls?)

" kaun?"
(Who?)

" tere peechhe"
(Behind you)

Ashika turned around and saw the boys from earlier. One of them was that handsome bunny lile boy and the other one was tall, slim, and handsome. They stood with 3 girls whom Ashika did not recognize.

" Varun mai ghar jakar call karti hoon. Tu dhyan rakhio apna. Aur zyada maze mat kario mere bina. Saath mein karenge jab tu Korea aa jayega."
(Varun I'll call you after I reach home. Take care of yourself. And don't have too much fun without me. We will have fun together when you come to Korea)

" Ok mumma. "

" ok grandpa. Bye"

" Chal bye"
(Okay bye)

Ashika hung up the call with Varun and stood up so that she can leave the venue and go back. She was stopped by a girl who stood behind her.

" hey... Stop. Please listen to us... For once" The girl held Ashika's hand. The girl spoke politely that Ashika couldn't refuse. They talked in English.

" yes?"

" Not here. Can we talk somewhere in private?"

Ashika was scared. She was nkt ready for another shocker. She was in a delimma.

" Don't worry. We won't do anything to you " The slim boy said.

" My concern is that... I might not be ready for another shocker..." Ashika smiled nervously.

" Not a shocker though... We can't understand anything... Jimin hyung left the club along with Taehyung hyung and told the others to continue the party. Namjoon hyung is managing the crowd so we came here...'

" let's go to my room in the hotel next to the club." Another girl spoke.

Ashika nodded hesitently. They smiled at her and she smiled at them too.

They went to the hotel room. All of them sat on the bed in a circle.

" look... We want to know the answers to our questions and we know that you have some questions too... You can ask us... " Another girl said.

" Btw, I am Jeon Jungkook" the bunny boy spoke.