💕 CHAPTER 15 💕

Taehyung, Jungkook, Ashika, Seulbi, Yuri and Iseul gathered at Jungkook's house to complete their maths assignment. For Jungkook, it was way too much to handle. 

Upon reaching The Jeons, all the friends went inside. Ashika followed them like a lost puppy in a foreign place to her. Jungkook's mom was in the living room. She stood up and hugged his friends as they all greeted her. She frowned seeing Ashika. 

" Jungkook... You made a new friend?" His mom asked perplexed. 

" Yes eomma... she is A-assikka" Jungkook again could not take her name to which his mother frowned at him. 

" She is Ashika eommonie" Taehyung spoke politely. 

Ashika greeted Jungkook's mother according to the Korean culture to which she smiled and replied with the same kindness. 

" You don't seem Korean... You must be from abroad?"

" I am from India" Ashika replied with a smile. 

" Go to Jungkook's gaming room guys. I'll send snacks there only... Call Maria if anything else is needed. And Jungkook, you better behave yourself with her."His mother glared at him. 

" I'll teach him eommonie" Taehyung spoke. Jungkook's mother stuck out a tongue at Jungkook and hugged Taehyung. 

At first, Jungkook huffed, but then they all went to the game room. They all settled on the table and chair and started doing their assignment. Jungkook sat beside Ashika and Taehyung sat just opposite of her. 

Ashika explained to Jungkook all the questions he was facing problems with. The way she explained to him all the concepts, was quite nice because he understood everything.  While their study and assignment session was going on, Jungkook's mother sent some snacks for them. 

They all were so engrossed in their assignments and chatting that they didn't realize the time. It was the dinner time. Soon, their assignment was over and they all headed to the living room to leave. Jungkook also came down to see them off. 

" Kids! have dinner. The food is ready!" Jungkook's mother yelled from the dining room. She soon came out along with Jungkook's father. 

His parents insisted that Taehyung, Ashika, Yuri, Seulbi, Iseul come with them and have dinner. All the youngsters sat along with the Jeons to have dinner. They all were chatting with each other and having their food. 

Ashika was feeling overwhelmed. She always yearned for such a bond with her family members. She has never really had a nice family. Her adoptive families were abusive towards her which made her yearn for a family's love and affection. 

She thinks of Jungkook and the rest of the group mates as very lucky to have a nice and beautiful family.

  After all, not everyone has a good family

After the dinner, Jungkook's mother asked him to drop Iseul, and Yuri back at their home. Seulbi's driver came to pick her up. Ashika was going with Taehyung. 

In the car, Taehyung and Ashika were together in the driving and the passenger seat respectively. The car ride was silent. The silence seemed comforting for both Taehyung and Ashika. 

" So... can we do the project starting from tomorrow?" Taehyung asked Ashika to which she replied.

" Sure. We can start from tomorrow. I'll do some research for the pre-requisite knowledge too" 

" Pre-Requiste knowledge? Like is it that necessary?"

" Yeah. I think before starting anything... be it in new or in continuation, we must know about it a little so that we don't face problems. "