💕 CHAPTER 7 💕

The person who kept their hand on Ashika's shoulder was none other than Jungkook. He was coming inside with Hoseok and Mira to have lunch with Fab 12. At that time, he saw Ashika. He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder. 

Ashika turned around in fear, thinking that it was the same girl who hit her a while ago. When she saw Jungkook, her tensed muscles relaxed although she didn't want to see Jimin or any of his friends. 

" Ashika, come with us. Let's eat together..." Jungkook spoke while showing his bunny smile. 

" I- You guys go and have your lunch... I don't have an appetite..." Ashika spoke in English. Before anyone else could say anything Jimin came in along with Taehyung. 

Jimin and Ashika made an eye contact with each other for a brief moment. Ashika immediately lowered her eyes. Jimin kept on looking at her. 

" Tae hyung please Ashika to come and have lunch with us... Jebalyeo" Jungkook whined. 

Ashika kept the plate on the counter and started to walk away. She stopped on her tracks when she felt that someone had held her hand trying to stop her. 

" Jungkook-ssi please leave my hand... I said that I don't have an appetite..." Ashika spoke without looking at the person. The person, however, didn't leave her hand. This time Ashika turned around and saw that the person who held her hand was none other than Jimin. 

Ashika yanked her hand away from him. 

" Do not touch me again..." Ashika spoke in a monotone.

" We need to talk." Jimin spoke. Stepping dangerously close to Ashika. She backed away. Before Ashika could speak anything, her phone rang. It was Varun's call. Ashika picked up the call. 

" Hello Varun?"

" Ashika!! Mujhe teri itni yaad aa rahi hai main bata nahi sakta!"
( Ashika!! I am missing you so much, I can't even tell you) 

" I miss you too Varun..." Ashika was getting teary eyed. Her voice was getting a bit heavy. Varun seemed to notice this on the call. 

" Ashika tu theek hai na... You crying? Kuchh hua hai kya?! Jimin ne tere saath kuchh kiya hai kya? Ashu bol!"
(Ashika you are okay? You crying? Did something happen?! Did Jimin do something with you? Ashu speak!)

" Arrey... Mai-mai theek hoon. Jimin aur mai bhi bahut khush hai... Tu chinta mat kar... Company par focus kar Varun... And tu hi mera best friend rahega... This is never going to change..." Ashika spoke while wiping her tears and chuckling. 
(Oh God... I-I am fine. Jimin and me are also happy... Don't worry... Focus on the company Varun... And you only will be my best friend... This is never going to change...)

For a fact, nobody knew that Taehyung had actually turned on the audio translator in his mobile. He was so curious to know what Ashika was talking about. The recorder recorded Ashika's words and quickly the Korean translation text was showing on Taehyung's mobile. He kept the phone in his pocket and spoke. 

" Tu sach bol rahi hai na Ashika?"
(You are speaking the truth. Right Ashika?)

" Haan Varun. Fir se warning de rahi hoon. Mere bina maze kiye to tere liye achha nahi hoga. Is saal diwali ki pooja mere ghar par. Theek hai na?"
(Yes Varun. I am warning you again. Don't have too much fun without me otherwise it won't be good for you. This year we will celebrate Diwali at my home. Okay?)

" Ok mumma"

" Ok papa. Bye... Ghar jakar call karungi"
(Ok papa. Bye... I will call you once I go back home)

Ashika hung up the call with Varun. This was when Taehyung spoke. 

" Join us Ashika. Jungkook and Mira noona want to have lunch together. " Taehyung spoke with a straight face in a monotone. 

" Please Ashika... We talked yesterday... You said that you'd hang out with us" Mira spoke. The other students in the cafeteria were surrounding them and clicking pictures and recording videos. They posted them on the college forum. 

Ashika was getting mixed reactions. Mostly hate. 

Ashika sighed and agreed to have lunch with them. She put the smallest portion of food in her plate and sat with fab 12. They all introduced themselves. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok, Mira, Jiah, Yuri. Seokjin, Yoongi and their wives are also a part of fab 12. They are pass outs from the university. 

They all were sitting together and having their lunch. Ashika was feeling weird with the way Jimin was looking at her.

" Ashika, what does your name mean? It's really unique" Jiah asked curiously. Ashika smiled a bit but before she could say anything Jimin spoke. 

" Ashika means limitless..." Jimin answered for her making Ashika look at him. Her eyes were filled with sorrow. She took a deep breath and answered. 

" My name's arabic meaning is something sharp... like a dagger..."

" Your parents have a great choice Ashika" Ashika's little smile faded away. After almost a minute, she passed a small smile to Yuri who spoke about the great choice. 

Ashika excused herself and went away. As soon as she reached the terrace, the tears that she was holding back flowed down her eyes. Ashika was a crying mess. She wanted to tell everything to Varun but she couldn't. Ashika was sitting on the floor which was adjacent to the railing. A boy came in and stood at the railing.

" Why did you do this to me Jimin...! I loved you with all my heart... I worked day and night to collect the appropriate amount to come to be with you... 4 years are not less... I-I gave my everything to you Jimin... I... just wanted some love... I thought that you loved me...!"

 Ashika didn't notice anything. She was so immersed in Jimin's thoughts that she didn't really know what was happening. Ashika wiped her tears and got up as it was the time for her next class. This was an extra-curricular art class. It was compulsory for the first two sections of business management students to attend. Ashika went to her locker and took the art book and went to the art studio. 

When she went inside, what she saw, broke her heart even more. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.