~ ~ Good Old Mornings ~ ~

BACK WHEN LEO AND CHELSEA WERE MR. AND MRS.XANDER <3

My hand which was resting on her naval, moved down and into her panties.

"Ah..." Chelsea sighed heavily.

My fingers slid over her folds. I rubbed circles over her sore spot while shallowly pushing my middle finger inside. My thumb applied enough pressure on her clit as well.

"Leo..." She turned her head and moaned into my shoulder.

Her heavy but warm breathing turned me on even more. It was just eight in the morning and I had to get ready to leave Lucy at her kindergarten. But now, my dick wanted to be elsewhere.

My hand curved around her waist just to slowly pull down her panties. The bulge in my boxers had to be sated, hence I held her so that our chests were scraping each other.

"But you ha-have to go now" Chelsea whined as I bit down on her lower lip.

"I'll be quick" I completely claimed her mouth.

My erection pressed against her damp panties and she moaned into my mouth as I kneaded her breasts. Chelsea shrieked just when I was about to climb on top of her. It startled me as well and we pulled back on hearing bursts of laughter.

"I scared Mommy!" Our daughter squealed from the foot of the bed.

"Good gracious, I thought a snake was crawling up my leg!" Chelsea withdrew herself under the blanket like a snail into its shell.

Lucy laughed even more at this and I sat up with a sigh. Lara had dressed her too early.

"Lucy wants Mommies cuddles"

She began climbing onto the bed and I saw her peachy white socks hugging her tiny feet like a doll's. Her short hair curled at her ears but it hadn't been combed yet. She always gave Lara a hard time when it came to her hair. Her tiny yellow frock on the other hand had been neatly pressed and puffy just the way she liked it.

She struggled to walk on the bed since her legs were still as small as a baby's. Just before she fell, I caught her by the waist, lifting her into my arms. "You smell nice cupcake" I smiled while pressing a kiss on her temple.

"It's a new shampoo. There's so many bubbles, Daddy"

"Really?"

"Yeah! The tub was bubbling and bubbling and bubbling all over..." She suddenly turned to Chelsea who laughed at the way she talked. "Cuddles!" She reached for the blanket but Chelsea hugged it around her in horror.

"No, Lucy! Not now- I..."

"Mommy won't cuddle?" She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Mommy's naked," I told her and laid back with my daughter between us, my arm wrapped around her small body so that she leaned back on my chest.

"Baby naked or swimmer naked?" She questioned. 

"Somewhere in the middle" I smiled, leaning towards Chelsea's face.

"Can we not have this conversation..." My wife was flustered.

"Is mommy naked 'cause daddy likes mommy's boobies?"

I smiled, "Bingo"

"Leo!" Chelsea turned to me sharply.

"What?" I nuzzled into her neck before planting a kiss.

"Don't use that word again Lucy. It's naughty"

"Daddy says it all the time"

"You're not like your daddy" She shot me a glare. "You're a good, proper, young lady and I don't want you to use any naughty words anytime soon"

"But I love Daddy!"

Lucy fell over us, bumping her rock-hard head against my chin and I jerked back in pain. But I couldn't say anything as her tiny arms were wrapped around my neck. She was trying to hug me in the cutest way possible.

"I love Mommy too, okay?" She immediately turned to Chelsea, thinking that her mother might feel hurt. She always did that.

"I love you too sweetheart" Chelsea kissed her cheek, resting her face against Lucy's soft skin.

"Daddy?"

"Yes"

"What's a boyfren?"

What the actual fuck?

I frowned at her, "Who told you that?"

"Arthur'll be a boyfren when he grows up. I wanna be boyfren too"

Chelsea chuckled at this, "It's not a job, Lucy. It's someone who'll come into your life when you're old enough" She explained.

Our little girl was even more puzzled.

"Like how I'm a wife and your daddy's a-"

"Hubsand!" She replied, trying her luck with words.

"Husband" I corrected her.

"Hubsand is easy" She smiled and I quietly admitted.

"Since Arthur is a boy, he'll be a boyfriend someday but you're a girl. You'll be a girlfriend" my wife explained.

Lucy immediately grew excited at the idea, "When! When!"

"When you're seventy" I grumbled while hugging her.

Lucy's mood immediately turned sad and Chelsea swatted my arm.

"When you're old enough, honey"

"But... I'll be grandma then?"

"Yes." I interjected, "No boyfriends till you're 70. Remember that like a good girl, okay?"

"Okay..." She mumbled.

"Good. Now run downstairs and tell Lara that Mom and Dad are going to be busy for..." My gaze wandered to Chelsea's gaping face, "half an hour"

"Leo!"

"No, one hour"

"Okay!" She hopped off the bed and ran downstairs.

As soon as she was gone, I pinned my wife down.

"What's Lara going to think..."

"You're my wife" I muttered in a bored voice and pulled the sheets off of her, "Everyone knows that I fuck you every day. They're used to it"