16: Three evil spirits arrested

The next day, the little evil spirit, who never stayed up in bed, actually slept until the sun was up.

He hadn't lived in a decent room for a long time, and this time he was staying at the house of the great evil, knowing that there was a great evil, no matter what kind of celestial master or monk he was, he couldn't hurt himself at all, so he slept very comfortably this time.

Taking a few mouthfuls of negative emotions in the air as breakfast, You Xiaoye got up and went to the next room to knock on the door to see if Ning Xiaoxue was up, and wanted to ask him to find a new house nearby.

Since those practitioners are not close to Da Xie Chong's house, he put his home near Da Xie Chong's house.

But after knocking on the remaining two doors, You Xiaoye didn't get any response.

Full of confusion, You Xiaoye floated down the stairs.

In the semi-dark living room, Ning Chong and Ning Xiaoxue were standing in the dimmest place, talking about something. When You Xiaoye completely floated down the stairs, Ning Xiaoxue lay down on the sofa and occupied the place where Ning Chong used to sit, with her head deeply buried in her furry front legs.

"Wake up." Ning Chong slightly raised his eyes to look at You Xiaoye, his tone was as cold as usual.

You Xiaoye hurriedly nodded.

The condition of the big evil is still not good today, his complexion is as pale as paper, and the veins on his neck and the back of his hands are clearly visible.

Compared with this kind of weakness, today's great evil spirit has a layer of fatigue on his body.

"Sir, are you unwell?"

"It's okay. Since you're looking for a new home, let's go earlier."

Ning Chong's eviction order was so clear, You Xiaoye naturally knew it and didn't ask any more questions. Instead, he floated to the sofa and pushed Ning Xiaoxue who was curled up into a cat ball: "Let's go, find a new home."

Xiao Hei Miao agreed angrily, then turned his head to prevent You Xiaoye from seeing his face, and ran out of the hall quickly.

You Xiaoye quickly caught up with the little black umbrella: "What's wrong with you, are you alright?"

"I, what can I do? It's okay to ask." The little black cat ran with all its strength without stopping to prevent You Xiaoye from catching up with him.

"Are you crying?" Little Evil Spirit keenly heard the cry in Ning Xiaoxue's voice.

"No!" Ning Xiaoxue immediately retorted with a louder voice, and sniffed after shouting.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Sure enough, there was a quarrel.

But what can a stupid cat like Ning Xiaoxue argue with Da Xiechong? You Xiaoye really couldn't imagine it.

Could it be because Da Xie Chong didn't buy him cat strips?

"Calm down, tell me if you're unhappy, and I'll buy you ham sausage later?" You Xiaoye tentatively comforted Ning Xiaoxue.

Ning Xiaoxue turned her head, her originally dark green eyes were red, she didn't look like a black cat, but a bit like a red-eyed rabbit. His tone was fierce: "There's nothing to say, isn't it just that he doesn't want to live and I have to find him a feng shui treasure to bury him!"

You Xiaoye: "..." He was so angry that he couldn't choose what to say.

"I asked him to devour some evil spirits and procrastinate to live for a few more years. Don't die so quickly. As a result, he didn't want to... Wouldn't it be good to live a few more years! Besides, evil spirits are not good things!" Ning Xiaoxue was so angry that she looked like a black briquette that exploded, grinning her teeth and sticking her tail up.