33: Evil Spirit's Possessiveness

Xiang Chunli thought for a moment, and realized why Hua Skin Ghost didn't finish the matter quietly, killed Liao Wuyong and left quietly.

This is a kind of provocation and demonstration by the people behind Liao Wuyong. They want to warn the Bureau of Different Administrations by quietly sneaking into the Bureau of Different Administrations and killing the director, and don't think that they can be caught.

It's a pity that Xiang Chunli is not an ordinary middle-aged man as they thought.

Xiang Chunli, now chubby and smiling, used to be the captain of a special team. Although he was fatter than other special forces at that time, he far surpassed other team members in terms of agility and strength in fights, codenamed "Wild Boar".

After examining Liao Wuyong's body, Xiang Chunli came to Assistant Wang, or Assistant Wang's human skin.

The human skin on the ground was as thin as a cicada's wing, almost transparent in the sunlight, Xiang Chunli didn't touch it with his hands, but squatted on the ground quietly looking at the transparent face.

Assistant Wang has been with him since he retired from injury. At that time, he was not the person in charge of the Alien Administration Bureau, but was still working in other ordinary human departments. Assistant Wang has been his assistant since then.

Assistant Wang is good at everything, but he is timid. He is afraid of all kinds of ghosts and ghosts. Just telling him a ghost story by Xiang Chunli can scare Assistant Wang to come to work the next day with panda eyes.

Later, because of his excellent performance in office, Xiang Chunli was promoted to the position of director of the Bureau of Different Administration.

He knew that Assistant Wang was timid, and originally planned to keep him to develop in the original unit, but Assistant Wang insisted on following him. From then on, he lived a life of being shocked by the prototype of his colleagues every day.

In the first week of changing jobs, I didn't get a full night's sleep.

Xiang Chunli felt that this was not a problem, so he planned to talk to Assistant Wang and transfer him back.

Assistant Wang resolutely refused, and since then he has been playing various horror games and watching horror movies at home as soon as he has free time, trying to force himself to get used to the environment of the Bureau of Foreign Affairs.

Xiang Chunli later found out that Assistant Wang made up his mind to follow him because he lent him 100,000 yuan for surgery when his mother was ill.

Assistant Wang said with a smile at that time: "There are so many ghosts and monsters in the bureau of different administrations. If you don't have someone as good as me who can help you in the bureau of pigs, I'm afraid this work will not be easy to carry out."

Assistant Wang didn't care to call Xiang Chunli Xiang Ju, but took the word "pig" from his "wild boar" code name and called him Zhu Ju.

This is why Xiang Chunli reacted to Painted Skin Ghost's attack almost instantly.

A drop of tears fell on the ground, and Xiangchunli's fat body trembled uncontrollably, and let out a roar similar to that of a wild animal after being seriously injured.

Three minutes later, Xiang Chunli recovered his mood, stood up, made an internal call, and called the heads of various departments.

After briefly describing the current situation to the heads of various departments, Xiang Chunli directly began to arrange the work of each department: "The security department will arrange for people to seal off the bureau now, conduct a blood test on all employees to confirm that the employees are themselves, and the external support department will go to the home of Li Zhu, Wang Zhu and that clerk after the blood test.