30: You Sleep With Me

The soul-calling formations recorded in the forbidden book are obscure and difficult to understand, and the things that need to be prepared are complicated, there are hundreds of them, large and small, and it took a lot of time for Shen Qing to prepare these things one by one.

Then there was the formation, Shen Qing had learned quite solidly the formation, and he was the first one among the younger generation, but it took a lot of time to complete the formation.

The large blood-red array was drawn on the brick floor, and Shen Qing put the incense sticks and ingots folded from gold and silver foils that he had prepared earlier into one of the eyes of the array. This was the benefit that he had to pay to ghost messengers when borrowing people from the underworld, and made them turn a blind eye to it.

Although the soul summoned in this way could not communicate with strangers, Shen Qing thought that as long as she could take a look at his brother, it would be good.

If this matter can be accomplished today, Shen Qing can still let his parents meet with his younger brother when they come back, it can be regarded as a reunion.

After a while, Shen Qing carefully picked up the urn placed on the table, and placed it on the other eye.

On the black wooden urn there was also a small flower with a yellow heart and a hundred petals, which floated in front of Shen Qing strangely that day, Shen Qing took it out of his pocket and after thinking about it, he put it on Shen Xing's urn.

When Shen Xing was a child, he liked to pick small flowers very much, and often made a fuss about going to the mountains to pick flowers for fun.

He must be happy to see this flower.

The urn is the item that Shen Qing has the most connection with Shen Xing, and it is perfect to use it as the eye of the array to summon Shen Xing.

Lighting the candles in the huge blood-colored formation one by one, Shen Qing recited the obscure incantations in the forbidden book, urging the formation to take effect.

Accompanied by her whispers, the formation runes slowly glowed red, flickering and condensed a huge dark vortex at the top, Shen Qing kept in mind the instructions in the forbidden book to avoid looking directly at the vortex, and at the same time, there was a trace of joy in his heart.

This formation is done! She will soon be able to see the brother she misses so much!

于此同时,鬼楼中,幽小夜正挥舞着小圆手在被套上画出各种各样的形状,宁崇则拿着剪刀作为执行者按照幽小夜的意思行动,宁崇拿着的明明是裁缝剪刀,却偏偏有种手中执剑的架势,每一刀都干脆利落,剪在小恶灵的心坎里。

很快,两块近乎完美,直径约30的圆形布料被裁剪下来放在一旁,就在幽小夜想再指导宁崇剪下一个部分的时候,忽有一个巨大的漩涡出现在小恶灵头顶。

足有天花板大小的黑灰色的漩涡中裹挟着闪烁的雷光,直直朝着幽小夜压下来,如同野兽张开的血盆大口,想将他吞噬其中。

小恶灵哪里见过这种架势,被吓得整只灵炸成一滩,下意识飘着要躲。

但还不等他躲的这个动作正式开始执行,就听宁崇发问:"你从前可有与人结仇,或是特别挂记你的亲人?"

幽小夜闻言忙摇摇头,前者的话他打工赚钱都来不及,哪里有空和人结仇,至于后者更是无稽之谈,就李翠玉那一家,怎么可能会挂念他,不是想着把他拆骨拨皮卖了钱就不错了。