17: Entering the room

The cultivator hurriedly returned to the Alien Administration Bureau and reported what happened today.

Hearing that the cat demon could use the skills of various sects, and rescued the patrol team together with another evil spirit, the staff responsible for recording the confessions of the practitioners was also shocked. When they asked the members of the four-member patrol team, the staff sent them back with an ugly face, and did not mention the confidentiality.

When Song Wei'an came out of the Alien Administration Bureau, the first person he thought of was Shen Qing.

Since the Foreign Affairs Bureau did not say that this matter cannot be mentioned, it should be within the scope allowed by the rules for him to tell Shen Qing.

Song Wei'an entered the Tianshimen not long ago. Although he studies hard on weekdays, he doesn't know a lot of information. The brothers are willing to answer Song Weian's questions because he is rich and easy to get along with.

It's just that if you ask the senior sister about ordinary small questions, it will leave a bad impression on her. Song Wei'an seldom disturbs others.

But the little evil spirit he encountered today was indeed a very rare species. He asked the disciples of other sects, and none of them had seen anything like this.

A car worth tens of millions parked outside the gate of Tianshi, Song Wei'an got out of the car and went straight to Shen Qing's residence.

Shen Qing opened the door, and saw Song Weian who was in a mess outside the door, with fallen leaves mixed in his torn hair, he couldn't help being surprised, with a hint of concern in his tone: "What's wrong?"

Hearing Shen Qing's fluctuating tone, Song Wei'an smiled slightly, with a sincere smile in his eyes: "I'm fine, I just ran into those three evil spirits that the senior brothers wanted to catch earlier."

Shen Qing didn't expect that Song Weian's luck would be so unlucky, and he met those three hard-to-handle guys, but seeing that Song Weian still had the energy to show off, he knew that nothing happened to him, "There are experts in the patrol team you assigned to deal with the evil spirits?"

Song Wei'an shook his head: "Sister, you may not believe it, I was rescued by that evil subordinate, and besides a cat demon, that evil subordinate also has a little evil spirit."

Hearing the words Little Evil Spirit, Shen Qing's heart skipped a beat for no reason, and he immediately said, "Tell me in detail."

Song Wei'an hurriedly talked about the matter from beginning to end, and finally settled on the evil spirit with bean eyes that were only the size of a palm, and Shen Qing was really interested in it.

After listening to Song Wei'an's description, Shen Qing fully confirmed that the evil spirit Song Wei'an mentioned was the one that had helped Gu Xiaojia before, and his mind was full of thoughts for a while.

Combining what happened this time and last time, that little evil spirit doesn't seem to be bad in nature, and even still has kind thoughts in its heart...

Now that the situation between the Alien Management Bureau and Xie Chong was so tense, Shen Qing was a little worried that if the little evil spirit was swarming to Huai City during this period, the practitioners who didn't know the situation would accidentally injure them.

Obviously only had contact twice indirectly, but Shen Qing couldn't help thinking about that little evil spirit, worried that he would be hurt.

After thinking for a moment, Shen Qing took out his mobile phone and posted a group announcement in the Tianshimen group.