51: He is Shen Xing

You Xiaoye followed Lu Yuxiang through the winding corridor to the kitchen on the other side of the main villa. The outside structure of the kitchen is also black tiles and white walls, and the inside is equipped with both Chinese and Western kitchens. There are also baking supplies for making pastry, everything is available.

With Lu Yuxiang's status and her age, You Xiaoye preconceived that the other party would prefer to make Chinese dim sum, so when she saw these equipment, You Xiaoye was a little surprised.

His surprise was quickly noticed by Lu Yuxiang, she smiled and said, "Why, do you think this kitchen is too modern?"

The little evil spirit floating by the kitchen door nodded slowly: "...There are indeed some differences from what I imagined."

Lu Yuxiang said: "Grandma studied abroad when she was young, and learned a lot of pastry baking skills during that time, and your grandpa...he likes to eat my pastries very much."

The little evil spirit who was suddenly fed a handful of dog food: "..."

Does Grandpa Lu, who looks so serious, actually likes desserts in private? You Xiaoye couldn't imagine that kind of scene.

But he can empathize with Lu Yuxiang's feelings. Seeing the food he made is eaten by people who care about it, and he shows a special appearance of love. This is something that everyone who can cook will feel happy.

You Xiaoye still remembers the joy he couldn't ignore when Ning Chong and Ning Xiaoxue quickly solved the stir-fried pork liver he made.

When the little evil spirit came back to his senses, Lu Yuxiang had scooped out a small bowl of distiller's grains from the brown wine barrel in the corner. Rice grains were floating in the clear wine, exuding a mellow wine aroma.

You Xiaoye originally thought that making Jiuniang xiaowanzi was to add the bought xiaowanzi to the bought fermented glutinous rice balls and cook them, but she didn't expect that Lu Yuxiang even made the fermented glutinous rice balls by himself.

Lu Yuxiang carried the wine lees and walked towards the cooking counter. Before the wine barrel behind him could be covered, You Xiaoye, who offered to help, hurried forward, sealed the wine barrel with layers of plastic film, and tied a long rubber band Seal it.

Lu Yuxiang put the distiller's grains away, turned around to cover the wine barrel, and saw You Xiaoye had already finished the work, and was floating above the wine barrel, waiting for Lu Yuxiang's next instruction. Seeing Lu Yuxiang looking over, the little evil spirit hurriedly Floating straight, like a soldier receiving a leadership inspection: "Grandma, I have already sealed the wine barrel, can you see if I did it right?"

Lu Yuxiang looked at the tightly sealed plastic film: "You did a good job."

She agreed casually, and didn't think that the other party's small and cute figure would be of any help, and she didn't intend to ask him to help.

Unexpectedly, You Xiaoye would find a job by herself, she didn't need her to assign tasks at all, she was well-behaved and sensible.

Lu Yuxiang sighed in his heart, and then took out the small balls that had been quick-frozen in the refrigerator when he was free, scooped out some of them and poured them into a bowl.

Without waiting for her order, You Xiaoye quickly closed the refrigerator for her again.

The rest of the process was just boiling the wine and adding the small balls, there was really nothing You Xiaoye could do to help.

But... I promised to help, but in the end I just closed the refrigerator and sealed the wine barrel. The little evil spirit really couldn't pass the test in his heart.