88: Visiting Qingquan Mountain

The people in the open space couldn't believe that the major crisis was resolved so quickly, and they still stared at the ghost-masked man that Xiang Chunli had said was evil, that is, Jiang Hong, waiting to see what he had to do.

After waiting for a long time, there was no big move.

At the same time, the dark clouds in the sky cleared away, and the clouds that were originally pitch black as if they were about to usher in a huge storm gradually returned to their white and soft appearance, looking like large pieces of cotton candy.

As for the "ghost-faced man", he was looking at the cultivators and monsters wearing strange clothes underneath with novelty, and the brick-like thing they were holding in their hands.

The little evil spirit and Ning Chong packed the snacks that fell on the cloud into a small black bag with a huge capacity. After picking up the snacks, the group of four rode the clouds and returned to the ground.

Xiang Chunli was the first to greet him, looked at the "ghost-masked man" who was acting weirdly and lively, and bowed to Ning Chong: "Mr. Ning, how did this ghost-masked man become like this?"

Could it be that the plan failed and he suffered from insanity?

Can't it?

This is exactly what the rest of the practitioners were concerned about, and they immediately cast curious eyes, and their ears were all pricked up.

The Shen family and the two elders of the Lu family saw that You Xiaoye and Ning Chong had returned safely, with no signs of injury on their bodies, so they were not in a hurry to push forward right now.

Anyway, the melon owners are from their own family, so they can naturally eat more detailed melons.

Ning Chong explained to Xiang Chunli that Jiang Hong was possessed by a ghost face, and now the Nuo opera mask carrying countless evils has been destroyed by them, and he can no longer cause harm to the world, so Xiang Chunli can rest assured.

Xiang Chunli was relieved when he got Ning Chong's answer, and hurriedly patted his ass for a while, seeing Ning Chong's impatient expression, he immediately gave up as soon as he was good, and brought thousands of ghosts with him The army went back to the Bureau of Different Administration in a mighty manner.

Just now talking with Painted Skin Ghost, he learned that there are ghost-faced men lurking in many sects, and even the current Alien Administration Bureau is not completely clean... After going back, he will have to clean it up again.

Seeing Director Xiang leaving with the ghost, it can be seen that this major crisis was really resolved in such an understatement. Everyone was amazed at the strength of the few people on the cloud, and at the same time they did not dare to come forward to chat with others.

After all...before he kept saying that he was evil.

Their skins were not thick enough to turn around and forget what they said.

Some people from the small sect said goodbye and left in a hurry. Like Master Huineng, the abbot of Miaofa Temple, who also had some friendship with the teacher ancestor, they had to exchange a few words, but such people were few, and soon, just now The still-crowded open space was emptied again, and the winter wind was blowing loudly.

Zhang Xiaobei and Ao Wu originally came because of You Xiaoye, so naturally they also came up to talk at this moment. Good friends who hadn't seen each other for a few days bid farewell, and agreed to go back to school together to collect their report cards in a few days.

Until the giant monster of the North Sea flew away on the white dragon, in the clearing with withered vegetation, only the little evil spirit's family, Jiang Hong, and a Ning Xiaoxue who ran back at some unknown time were left.