55: Embracing the Little Evil Spirit

Shen Qing still remembers what her mother said that if you let nature take its course, you can see the stars, but it's too natural to go with the flow?

The stars turned out to be little evil spirits?

How did he know his identity? Did you just find out?

Shen Qing had a lot of thoughts in his mind, and at the same time, he was also using other methods to verify his conjecture. The voice of the little evil spirit really sounded like a very clear boyish voice, in line with Shen Xing's age when he died, and with his identity as an evil spirit, if the little evil spirit harbored hatred for Li Cuiyu's family, it would make sense for him to turn into an evil spirit.

The last message was that her spirit summoning ceremony was interrupted last time, and there was indeed an existence beside the little evil spirit that was strong enough to interrupt the spirit summoning ceremony, and that was the evil spirit.

The information above was all in line, and Shen Qing actually didn't have much doubt about the fact that the little evil spirit was Shen Xing.

So...has she unconsciously passed by her younger brother so many times?

Shen Qing felt guilty at the same time, but at the same time felt lucky, glad that he knew that the nature of the little evil spirits was not bad because of his friends, so he helped the little evil spirits to say some good things during the meeting of the Bureau of Abnormalities, and prevented them from being cruel to the little evil spirits. hand.

Shen Zhu'an was originally meditating in the room, but when he received a message from his daughter asking him to come over quickly, he also hurried to her daughter's room.

"Dad, a spirit told me just now that he is a star...and you also know that spirit." Shen Qing directly dropped the shocking news.

Shen Zhu'an showed a look of astonishment, and then asked: "Who? Who is it?! Could it be... an evil spirit mixed with that evil spirit?"

"It's him." Shen Qing said, "I'm going to make a video call with him now, Dad, come quickly too."

At this critical moment of seeing his son, Shen Zhu'an naturally couldn't walk away, so he hurriedly walked to his daughter's side and stood within her lens range.

Shen Qing pressed the video call application, waiting for the reply from the opposite party.

When You Xiaoye saw the video application from Shen Qing, he was in a hurry. He was half surprised and half nervous, staring blankly at the constantly jumping video application, and almost forgot to answer it.

Until Ning Chong pressed the answer button for him.

Seeing the faces of a father and daughter squeezed into the small phone screen at the same time, You Xiaoye hastily turned the phone upright, facing himself directly to the phone camera, wanting to impress his family members.

But Shen Qing and Shen Zhu'an on the other side of the phone completely dispelled the only doubt in their hearts the moment they saw You Xiaoye's face.

There is no doubt that the young man in front of him is the treasure that their family has lost for more than ten years, and is their star.

Shen Qing originally thought that the little evil spirit would see him in the form of an evil spirit, but he didn't expect to meet his face, looking at those almond eyes similar to himself, Shen Qing almost stopped breathing: "The stars... are really you , Sister finally found you!"

On Shen Qingqing's beautiful face was the joy of regaining what was lost, and there were tears rolling in her eye sockets.

Shen Zhu'an on the side also burst into tears the moment he saw You Xiaoye. For the past fifteen years, he has not dared to slack off day and night, looking for his son's traces everywhere, traveling thousands of miles throughout the year , just to find her poor child who was taken away by traffickers.