42: Transformation succeeded

Hearing this, the field staff in the room frowned, and said "it must be broken," while taking out a spare demon power detector and scanning the cracked tiles in the room.

Then, seeing the originally normal value of demon power rising all the way, the screen displaying the value cracked with a click, and a plume of black smoke came out.

If it was just one time, it could be called a coincidence, but it is already the second time, so naturally there is something really weird underground.

Both of them were stunned. They took out the communicator to explain the situation, and then looked at each other tacitly. One of them walked into the room consciously, hugged the children who were originally on the bed one by one, and said with a smile: " Children, shall we go out to play games together? When the game is over, uncle will give you sweets?"

Candy has a great temptation for the children in the orphanage. Even children with mental disabilities can understand this temptation. Soon, the children followed him out of the room and into the courtyard.

The field personnel who remained in the room squatted down, skillfully looking for a way to open the basement.

The hard work paid off, and soon, he found a hidden red button behind the mural hanging high on the wall. After pressing the button, the field staff waited for a few seconds and heard the heavy object dragging on the ground as he wished. The sound produced was just that there was no hidden door on the ground.

After thinking for a moment, he lay half on the ground, and saw a secret door appearing under the children's crib.

Below the entrance of the cave is a pitch-black area, only a foldable ladder that can be seen clearly extends downwards, and it is impossible to see the bottom at a glance, as if extending into hell.

Reported the current situation to the communicator again, confirmed that the transmission was successful, the field staff took a deep breath, took out the gas mask in the briefcase and put it on, lit the military flashlight with excellent battery life, and then went down the ladder climb.

The further down they climbed, the damper the ladder became, with icy vapors. The field staff tried to look around with the faint light of a flashlight, but the light was not far enough away to illuminate only a small piece of empty darkness.

After several minutes of climbing down, the field personnel confirmed that they should now be in the mountain.

The Huahua Orphanage is an orphanage on a mountain. He has climbed down for so long and has not touched the bottom, so it can be seen that he has entered the depths of the mountain.

A few minutes later, the field worker began to hit the bottom. He lowered his head, the flashlight was shining nearby, and he could clearly see the wet black mountain wall and the relatively flat road.

Stretching in front of him was a silver-white door, which weighed several tons and was tightly closed, making it difficult to open it manually.

Just when the field staff was thinking about whether he should go back and wait for other team members to bring tools, his eyes touched a piece of something on the ground that was shining with a strange luster under the light of his flashlight. He leaned over and found that it was a black, A card that almost blends in with the color of the mountain.

Perhaps that's why no one noticed it was lost here.

Worried that he would not be able to handle the situation inside, he thought for a moment and chose to wait for reinforcements to arrive on the spot.

About an hour later, there were sparse sounds of climbing on the ladder. This time, the team members were mainly combat-oriented, and most of them were practitioners with family inheritance, or some powerful monster races. There were dozens of them. people.