48: Little Evil Spirit Super Bull

Ning Xiaoxue was instantly dejected when she heard the words, the whole cat lay flat with its limbs spread out, and its tail was on the ground: "I feel like I've been hurt... I don't want to go to practice today, please help me and Ning Chong take a day off, just say, Just say that I was stimulated, and I have to take it easy to get better!"

Not having cat sticks to eat made Xiao Hei Miao take the risk in desperation and had the mentality of playing truant.

You Xiaoye: "..."

He was speechless for a few seconds, and with his beautiful fingers, he grabbed the cat that was about to roll around on the ground, grabbed the back of its neck, and held it up in front of him.

You Xiaoye was stern and selfless, looking directly at Xiao Heimiao's begging eyes and firmly refused: "No, you are obviously fine, and it is impossible to skip class for you by skipping class."

If it was You Xiaoye in the past, he might really be soft-hearted because of Ning Xiaoxue's coquetry and cuteness, but the current You Xiaoye is You Xiaoye who just learned about the great evil spirit's good intentions.

He knew that Ning Chong was worried about his old father for him and Ning Xiaoxue, and the reason why he was strict with them now was so that they would not be coerced by others in the future and could live freely.

Ning Chong was worried about their future, so naturally he couldn't let Ning Chong's painstaking efforts go to waste.

Ning Xiaoxue looked at You Xiaoye with your changed eyes when she heard that, while struggling, she accused You Xiaoye of changing: "You have changed, obviously you loved me before, and you would use the last money to buy me ham sausage, now even You don't want to help me even if you skip class, you are a scumbag, a dead scumbag!"

You·Scumbag·Xiao Ye is indifferent and heartless: "It's not that I won't help you, but do you think the excuses you made up can fool the husband? If the husband finds out that you lied to him, I'm afraid that even the training time will be doubled... ..."

The little evil spirit's voice became a little lower, and he made up the final blow to Ning Xiaoxue, who gradually stopped struggling and started to feel a little scared: "And if you don't have class, you won't have a mobile phone to play with today. If you don't reply to those netizens, you won't be able to Let them die of pride, do you think you are afraid of them?"

The success rate of the aggressive method against the little black cat is basically as high as 9999.

Sure enough, as soon as You Xiaoye said this, Ning Xiaoxue instantly puffed up her fluffy chest and became a cat again, without clamoring to skip class, she blurted out: "I am afraid of those humans? They played 800 rounds in line!"

Xiao Heimiao felt that he was doing well again, and immediately jumped off You Xiaoye's fingertips, and ran towards the direction of the ghost building.

Those who didn't know thought he was a good student cat who was diligent and eager to learn.

Seeing Ning Xiaoxue running out like an arrow leaving the string, You Xiaoye sighed silently, a little sympathy for the evil spirit welled up in her heart.

It's really not easy for the big evil, raising a cat like Ning Xiaoxue who is out of tune, it really can't be done.

Speaking of which... his physical strength is even worse than Ning Xiaoxue's.

The little evil spirit suddenly felt that the big evil was good at everything, but he didn't have good taste in raising things, and the things he raised were either out of style or too weak.