53: Don't Want to Leave You

You Xiaoye himself was very angry, he was so angry that he turned into a little puffer fish with thorns all over his body, but for some reason, when he heard Ning Chong say don't be angry in such a soft voice, the little thorns all over his body seemed like In an instant, it turned into soft fluff. Although it was still fried in clusters, as long as you touch it with your hands, you will find that it has no deterrent effect on Ning Chong.

It might even just make him want to touch it a few more times.

As far as You Xiaoye was concerned, he had yelled at Ning Chong aggressively just now, and he didn't even give him milk tea. Now, because Ning Chong gave in with just one word, it would be too coaxing and too embarrassing.

Therefore, the little evil spirit stubbornly tilted his head, and didn't have to look at Ning Chong directly.

Not only did he not have to look directly at Ning Chong, but he also wanted to "hum" him, but just after humming, his moist lips couldn't help but curl up.

From Lu Yuxiang's perspective, she couldn't see You Xiaoye's smiling expression, but could only see the stern lines of Ning Chong's side face, like the stubborn ice on a snowy mountain, his brows were tightly frowned, and even the beautiful lines of his thin lips He also squeezed it tightly, as if he had encountered some difficult problem to solve.

Suddenly, Ning Chong moved, and his pale fingertips protruded from the wide black robe, looking towards You Xiaoye's back.

Lu Yuxiang instinctively felt that Ning Chong couldn't take it any longer, and was finally about to bully the little evil spirit. Immediately, he pushed Lu Tai, who wanted to lean over and act like a baby, onto the cold sofa, with an agility that didn't match her age at all. Looking at the direction where the other person was, Lu Yuxiang stretched halfway to pull You Xiaoye's hand away--

Ning Chong's pale and slender fingertips finally touched You Xiaoye's sleeve, and he gently tugged at the sleeve of the little evil spirit, and in his ice-cold voice, there was a hint of humility: " What do I need to do to relieve you?"

Lu Yuxiang, who thought that Ning Chong was going to attack You Xiaoye, maintained the posture of reaching out his hand, and stuck in place, retracting his hand in embarrassment, pretending nothing happened.

This evil...does he even know how to deceive people?

It's just that this coaxing posture doesn't look like a relationship between master and servant or friends, it's more like a couple quarrelling.

Lu Yuxiang was overwhelmed by his own thoughts, and his eyes were fixed on the person opposite, unwilling to miss any details.

You Xiaoye had already calmed down. Hearing his sincerity, she lowered the curve of her lips and turned around to stand face to face with Ning Chong.

Boldly, he blinked his amber almond eyes, and looked up at Ning Chong's sharp phoenix eyes: "You...you must keep your word, and you cannot go back on your word."

Ning Chong fixed his eyes on the little evil spirit's white face and his light pink lips that kept opening and closing, and nodded slightly: "I don't regret it."

With Ning Chong's guarantee, You Xiaoye plucked up the courage to speak out her appeal: "From now on, you can't hide this serious matter from me, just tell me if you have anything... You, if you don't tell me Me, I will never talk to you, and, moreover, I also took Xiaoxue away so that he can't find you either!"

The threat of the little evil spirit sounded very imposing at first glance, but when you think about it carefully, it is completely bluffing.

It's like when a young couple is arguing, one party threatens the other to take the child back to her mother's house.