82: Ferris Wheel Confessions

You Xiaoye's heart hung high because of Ning Chong's words, and then a pair of beady eyes stared at the pine branch on the desk, as if he wanted to stare at it until dawn.

Although after staring at it for a few minutes, he yawned so sleepy, with some physiological tears coming out of the corners of his eyes, but the little evil spirit was very strong, and still had no intention of going to sleep, instead it floated closer to the desk.

It seemed that as long as he kept staring at it, the pine branch would not wither.

Ning Chong: "..."

Xie Chong pinched the spell with his fingertips and aimed at the little evil spirit. After a while, the invisible force wrapped the little evil spirit and sent him to Xie Chong's slender, white fingers.

You Xiaoye was still a little dazed by Ning Chong's grasp, she couldn't help but tilt her head in his palm, as if wondering about his actions.

"Isn't there an exam tomorrow? Go to sleep." Ning Chong's tone was firm, and there was no room for negotiation. In order to prevent the little evil spirit from sneaking over to spy on a pine branch, Ning Chong simply insisted on holding the little evil spirit in Sleep in palm pose.

You Xiaoye was still a little bit annoyed at Da Xiesong's arbitrariness at first, but lying in Ning Chong's palm, his head was soon filled with drowsiness, and he fell asleep with Xiesong's slowly beating pulse on his cheek.

Big evil, alive!

The heart beats, the pulse... that's great.

The little evil spirit thought about it and fell asleep again.

On the second day, I woke up according to the biological clock. Before my head could react, the body of the little evil spirit had already taken the first step and floated directly to the window. The curtains in front of the window swayed slightly because of the arrival of the little evil spirit. The silver-white snow light illuminated the corner of the desk.

In that corner, the pine branches are still green, but a little wilted, perhaps because of lack of water, or because of evil spirits.

You must know that in the past, objects that Ning Chong touched a little would directly turn into burnt ashes, but now, the pine branch was still green after staying between Ning Chong and Ning Chong for a night without the protection of black mist. Strength has been greatly reduced, at least... go out normally, go to a crowded place, and it shouldn't affect others.

In this way, wouldn't Da Xie Chong stop avoiding the crowd, and even go to those crowded places to see the entertainment methods of modern people?

And... Confession, he seems to be able to take the big evil to that place. Thinking of confessing, You Xiaoye felt her heart beat faster and her breath became short of breath, and she was so nervous that her heart might jump out at any time. Xiaoyuan held the pine branch in her hand, and You Xiaoye jumped up and down excitedly on the spot several times, feeling sincerely for the big evil hapiness.

Xie Xun leaned against the edge of the bed, his long hair hanging lazily on both sides of his cheeks, noticed the action of the little evil spirit, probably guessed the result, and calmly said: "What happened to the pine branch?"

"Alive, live well, you don't need to use black mist when you go out in the future, you can communicate with people normally!" The little evil spirit spoke excitedly, and waved the pine branch in his hand towards Ning Chong.

From then on, the great evil spirit no longer had to carefully avoid crowds, even animals, plants, and all life that contained vitality. He can smell the fragrance of flowers, touch the soft fur of animals, and do everything he wants.