80: Exploring the Great Evil

The little evil spirit vetoed his own thoughts in his mind, and then raised his eyes to look at the big evil spirit: "Then... I won't grow up."

In this way, the husband can put him in his arms anytime and anywhere, and he will take this very portable little evil spirit with him wherever he goes.

Is it not a whole life in another sense.

When thinking of a lifetime, You Xiaoye Doudou blinked slowly, if possible, he hoped that this lifetime is not three years or two years, but a real life. He hoped that Da Xie Chong could stay by his side for a long time, and spend his whole life with him.

The little evil spirit drooped Doudou's eyes, and soon thought of the black energy that harmed the great evil spirit. Doudou's eyes slowly gathered light, and looked at the big evil spirit: "Sir, you said last time that I can swallow the black air." Yes, can I try it today?"

He really wanted to get rid of this boulder that was pressing on him and the big evil spirit. If he could really loosen this boulder, the little evil spirit would be so happy that he could float up into the sky like a balloon.

But this time, Ning Chong's answer was still indifferent: "Wait a minute, you and I stay together day and night, there will always be a time when the black air comes out."

The little evil spirit pursed his lips, a little dissatisfied with the big xiechong's answer about the black air, and at the same time felt that what the big xiechong said was very intimate, as if he said it deliberately to tease the spirit.

What being together day and night... don't you know how misleading it sounds!

It was hard for the innocent little evil spirit to resist such words, his face was as hot as a freshly baked white bun with a thin layer of pink on it.

He always felt that if Da Xie Chong continued to talk like this, he would be teased to the point of insanity before long, and he couldn't help himself to confess.

If he really confesses, will Da Xie Chong accept his feelings? Still feel sick?

After all, Da Xie Chong only looks very handsome, but in fact, he has been a Xie Chong for more than a thousand years. I don't know if two men are together in Da Xie Chong's impression. Mesa feelings.

After all, even in the present era, some people still think that others are sick because of their different sexuality, and maliciously slander them.

And... If you really want to say that Da Xie Chong can even be regarded as half of his teacher, although they have no name as teachers and students, they have the reality of teachers and students. At the time of Da Xie Chong, the relationship between teachers and students was even considered to disturb the laws of heaven and morals , and up to now, people's attitude towards teacher-student relationship is still not optimistic.

You Xiaoye felt that her first love was like stacking buffs, not only first love but also teachers and students, if she was a little careless, she might be hated by the evil spirit. Get out of the ghost house.

The little evil spirit has even imagined the scene when he is kicked out of the haunted building. It will probably be raining outside, hitting the ground in a hurry, the sky is terribly gloomy, and he is being held by the big evil spirit and carrying a burden on his back. Throwed into the puddle by the big evil spirit, he coldly told him not to approach the haunted building again.

Thinking of this, You Xiaoye's face turned pale, and his spirit body trembled uncontrollably.

No... Even if Da Xie Chong couldn't accept him, he didn't want to leave him.