27: The Evil Candy

The next day, it was still the little evil spirit who first went to the big Xie Chong's house for class, and then returned to the tree hole to teach Ning Xiaoxue a culture class.

Today's Ning Xiaoxue is full of energy, even more than yesterday, You Xiaoye guessed that it was because he was praised yesterday.

The little black cat stared at the pinyin written by the little evil spirit on the mud floor without blinking. The cat's mouth opened and closed, memorizing the pronunciation and spelling repeatedly.

You Xiaoye was astonished, and decided to reward Ning Xiaoxue's serious attitude towards learning, so as to promote children's enthusiasm for learning.

Another part of the reason is that after Ning Xiaoxue cleaned up the three evil spirits last time, the lion asked You Xiaoye for two ham sausages, but You Xiaoye refused to buy them.

After all, he only had three dollars left in his pocket, and the money had to be spent wisely.

The little evil spirit now decides that motivating Ning Xiaoxue to study is the top priority, and immediately decided to buy a ham sausage generously.

After class, You Xiaoye announced the good news to Ning Xiaoxue. Ning Xiaoxue was so happy that she jumped three feet high, wishing she could wag her tail into a propeller like a dog.

Looking at Ning Xiaoxue who took the initiative to post the stickers, at first glance she was very feline, You Xiaoye couldn't resist the temptation of the cat, and stretched out her small round hand to touch Xiao Heimiao's chin and smooth back several times. yhugu

Ning Xiaoxue touched it obediently, and then offered: "I'll accompany you to buy ham sausages. The patrols outside are not easy to deal with. If you encounter them, you will definitely be beaten to death."

Before You Xiaoye could be moved, Ning Xiaoxue continued: "If you are killed, no one will buy me ham."

You Xiaoye: "..."

Suddenly, he didn't want to buy ham sausage for this poor cat.

But it's just thinking about it, after all, You Xiaoye is a little evil spirit who only speaks honesty, and he will definitely do what he says.

"I have a little black umbrella to hide my body, which is actually much safer than adding you who cannot be invisible." You Xiaoye rationally rejected Ning Xiaoxue's proposal, and walked out of the tree hole with her little black umbrella on her back.

The sun can't penetrate through the relatively lush branches and leaves, You Xiaoye didn't open an umbrella when walking in the woods, and didn't open the small black umbrella until he reached the side of the road and came out of the big evil's sanctuary.

You Xiaoye was quite familiar with the nearby terrain, and soon found a convenience store. He quickly entered the convenience store and found ham sausage on the shelf. Just as he was about to pick up the ham sausage and go out to check out, he suddenly saw a group of four people coming towards the convenience store through the transparent window of the convenience store.

You Xiaoye recognized a celestial master wearing a dark blue Taoist robe among the four, and guessed that this was a patrol team, obviously holding a small black umbrella in his hand, You Xiaoye subconsciously shrank his head and hid behind the shelf.

When You Xiaoye turned his head and realized that he didn't need to hide at all, a group of four people had already entered the shop.

You Xiaoye poked his head out from behind the shelf and peeked at the patrol team.