31: The Unscrupulous Book

In the early morning, cold dew condensed on the window lattice.

Ning Chong's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes.

When he woke up, Ning Chong found that he was lying on the bed, and beside him was the little evil spirit who was sleeping close to him.

Last night... did he fall asleep unconsciously?

And he slept all night, and the black energy in his heart didn't appear to be a demon, which was unprecedented.

Ning Chong sat up slowly from the bed, carefully avoiding the little evil spirit who was still sleeping soundly beside him, for fear of accidentally waking him up.

In fact, Ning Chong only slept for four or five hours in total, which is logically not enough, but this kind of relaxation is a rare comfort for him who has been tense for thousands of years, making his body as light as a cloud.

Glancing at the alarm clock on the walnut desk, Ning Chong simply sat up straight on the bed before it was time for class, and continued to meditate to wait for the little evil spirit to wake up.

At about 7:50, Ning Chong opened his eyes again, but saw You Xiaoye was still sleeping.

Perhaps it was the first time yesterday that she slept in the same bed with Da Xie Chong, You Xiaoye slept very late, and now it was the usual time to wake up, but she still didn't show any signs of waking up, and she was still lying on the white bedding with her soft belly spread out.

Ning Chong looked at the little evil spirit expressionlessly for a few seconds, then stretched out his fingertips and poked the little evil spirit's soft belly, the belly was sunken into small pieces, and the little evil spirit's peasy eyes wrinkled, then turned over, avoided Ning Chong's fingers and continued to sleep.

Ning Chong continued to poke him. yhugu

Three seconds later, the little evil spirit stretched out two small round hands to tightly hug Ning Chong's restless fingers, so that he could no longer disturb his sleep.

Seeing that he had an extra finger with an evil spirit pendant, Ning Chong couldn't help but freeze for a few seconds: "..."

After trying several times to pull his finger out of the little evil spirit's arms but to no avail, Ning Chong looked up at the clock, and then at the peaceful and lovely sleeping face of the little evil spirit holding his finger.

With seven minutes left before class, Ning Chong simply came to the study with the hand pendant. If he planned to wait until the hour to wake up the little evil spirit, he would not be considered late.

The little evil spirit's soft body was wrapped with a hot pot, which made him feel soft and warm to the touch. Compared with the hard hot pot, he didn't know how much higher it was.

Ning Chong couldn't avoid the vulgarity either, he couldn't resist the temptation and secretly pinched the little evil spirit several times.

At exactly eight o'clock, Ning Chong woke up You Xiaoye on time.

You Xiaoye was suddenly awakened by pinching, the whole spirit was still in a daze, Doudou's eyes were full of bewilderment, he didn't react until he saw the jade-colored fingers in his arms, he hurriedly let go of the slender fingers that were held by him, and even left a little crystal liquid, turned around stiffly, and faced the corner of the lips of the big evil spirit that seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

Also, after falling asleep again, he unconsciously made a post with Da Xie Chong, and left saliva on Da Xie Chong's fingers, which made You Xiaoye feel the urge to buy a piece of tofu and bump himself to death.