Song, Animatin & A Rewrite?!

It's been a long while since I started and finally completed both versions of the book and now I am currently writing lyrics to make songs for the two book (from events in the story etc)

also starting to animate scenes from the book (hopefully one day I can make a little animation movie of the two books combined, if not two different animated movies for the two books)

I have gotten some questions and messages asking if they can draw out scenes that they imagine it to be, make animations of scenes or even make their own songs and music (which inspired me to do so even though I have thought about this before)

So yes, I don't mind anyone if they want to do that, I would personally love seeing art, songs, lyrics, music and animations inspired by the two books

One thing that I WILL NOT consent to is having my book being copied and made by people, (this book is currently working with other companies outside the app) and which I can get anyone for copyright infringement if wanted/needed so please don't do that, you can always save this book to the offline library to read at any time.

Soon I will be making a rewrite and changing up scenes, having no a/n's or random updated, words, actions etc to be more mature for both books with a group and will be combining both books into one for the rewrite in which will be available here on wattpad as well as all the other promotional apps I'm working with (and also possibly getting it actually published)

If anyone have any questions or even suggestions to improve or add some scenes into the book that they might want, I would consider it for the rewrite, and for those who would like to make art, animations or even songs for the song, that is fine to do as well.

Soon I will be looking to partner up with someone to make random (yet memorable) scenes from the book and sometime after that, make the whole book into an animated movie

And for a little update for all that stuff that I had to go through with my family, friends, ex's, near death experiences etc, I have and am doing better, I have been focusing on my life and necessities and so much more, I want to thank you all for the support and praises, even the random comments about the story, they really helped me want to do better, add more things, and even helped me through the bad times and still do, thank you all so much 💕

-Author