Chapter 2

Sanemi's POV:
We reached to this man's home and it was dawn. I carried Giyuu who was sleeping on my back. I placed him on the bed Kumeno had made for Giyuu.

"Alright, let's start training," - said Kumeno
"Already? We just got here.." - sanemi said cautiously
"Demons are going to come out!"
"Nope, demons don't really come or live on this mountain, this mountain is just empty." -kumeno said calmly

Masachiki Kumeno's POV:
Few months pass, he was already getting stronger, he is very smart and unique. I taught him how to use the Wind Breathing, he'd been slowly taking control of it. He kept getting swept up onto the air and fell down giving him a few scratches, he was strong and he never gave up.

Many months passed, his 18th birthday had passed and I promised I'd send him to the final selection if he finished the challenge I gave him.  I believe he will complete! His challenge was to break 10 small boulders at once with the wind breathing style. It was hard for him since it been a few weeks but he actually done it.

Sanemi's POV:
I was challenged to break 10 small boulders at once.. Is he crazy?! There's no way that seems really hard, possibly impossible. I tried so hard and few weeks pass I finally sliced 10 small boulders. I was smiling knowing I could hopefully get Giyuu to be human again.
"I did it.." -Sanemi said breathing heavily.
"Yes, indeed you did it my child, as promised I'll send you to the final selection tomorrow."- Kumeno said joyfully.

It seemed like he was going to be worried for me that he told me not a lot of people pass the final selection. Kumeno made many foods and I specifically chose the ohagi since it's my favourite of all. I noticed he made a lot of food and I was curious.
"Why'd you make a lot of food..?" I questioned Kumeno.
"Don't worry, it's just a celebration!" - kumeno happily said.
"Ah.. okay." -Sanemi said.

The night passes and it was the day for the Final Selection. Giyuu was still asleep, I held his hand hoping he'd wake up soon. Kumeno was praying that I'd do great and stay alive until the end.

I reached Mt.Fujikasane. It looked really nice, there was a lot of purple flowers they call Wisteria. They ward off demons because they hate Wisteria a lot. Once I reached to the point where you start the final selection. There was two twins, one of them had white hair and the other had black hair. Not much description, there was a flower hair pin on the opposite sides. They had the same kimono.

They were explaining the rules and said we had 7 days to survive. I was so ready to kill all these demons until Giyuu came up to my mind, despite he is a demon, I needed to find a way to get him to be a human again. So I decided to create a plan, each time I encountered a demon, I asked if they knew a way to cure a demon, they all said nothing. Their minds was full of flesh bloods, I easily sliced their necks off.
The nights was going pretty quick, on night 5, there was this big ginormous demon that had hands all over him. He thought I was an easy target, little did he know, I'm very fast with wind, I can even fly but for a short period of time but it wasn't super short or long. This opponent was a bit tough but I managed to kill him. He was fast especially with his fast healing and regenerations. The last two nights was easy, not much demons, I'd survived the Final Selection. I went back to the start where the twins were at. There were only a few of us left, they all looked pretty traumatised, I wasn't scared though I was brave. Later on, the twins appeared with a table behind them with a cover covering something, when it was covered there was 10 ores. They all looked the same, my gut was telling me to get the 2nd bottom ore and I grabbed it, thinking I got a good one.

I was walking back to Kumeno's wind estate, despite how heavy my uniform was I was exhausted and only gained a few scratches and a big bruise on my left knee. I was pissed that the demons did not say a word to me when I'm trying to turn my lover into a human again. I sighed and walked back home.

Masachiki Kumeno's POV:
It's already night time, shouldn't he be back by now or earlier. For the past 7 days, I was making a box for Sanemi's lover, Giyuu. The box was designed with water waves 🌊 and a bit of wind on it, I also placed a soft blanket inside it so Giyuu would feel comfortable sleeping inside the box. Unfortunately Giyuu cannot go outside into the sun or he'll turn into ashes and his ashes disappears. I saw Giyuu was awake, I assumed Sanemi must be nearby since Giyuu probably remembers him a bit.. He kicked down the door and turned left to see Sanemi standing there shocked staring at Giyuu. He dropped his stuff and ran to Giyuu hugging him with tears. He was happy he was finally awake, but my conclusion is that why Giyuu had been asleep for more than 4 months, is that he is regaining strength by sleeping.

To be continued..
HELLO MY CHILDRENS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ALTHOUGH THIS DOES FEEL LIKE TANJIROU'S STORY 😭😭 IT WILL FEEL MORE DIFFERENT LATER ONTO THE STORY! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK SINCE MY GRANDMA IS HERE FOR LIKE A MONTH AND SCHOOL 😭 #justiceforme
More moments maybe sus moments will come up lol. Have a good night/day I love you my childrens ❤️❤️❤️ also
#justicefordemongiyuu
My poor child Giyuu has turned into a demon. 🥹 but he is gonna be cute later. Anyways it's like 10:30pm for me xD I'm tired and I gotta go to bed and squeeze my sisters chunky heavyyyyy cat 
Words:1040