Chapter 9

No one's POV:
Sanemi is currently fighting a skeleton demon while Giyuu is also fighting the spawns of skeleton he had sent over. The skeleton demon had noticed that Giyuu was working with a demon slayer.
"Why are you working with a demon? Boy.."-demon
"Why do ya wanna know? It's not like it's your business."-Sanemi.
"Tell me or I'll just kill your demon friend."-demon.
"How are you gonna kill him, he's already really strong as he is."-Sanemi.
"Welllll, I have something in mind I'll do, but, I can't tell you heheee."-demon

No one's POV:
Giyuu was easily killing the small skeletons that were a bit weak but still strong. Giyuu were very strong but isn't fully evolved into his full demon form, the water demon, basically he can do, he can spawn water, turn into water, shoot water, make it into a sharp object, anything you can imagine basically. After Giyuu killed all of the skeletons, they faded away and Giyuu ran to Sanemi to help him. Sanemi had cuts and scratches on his body, the skeleton did not see Giyuu but was paying attention to Sanemi. Giyuu ran to the skeleton and kicked him in the head really hard and the skeleton groaned and decided to cover itself with much more stronger bones that covered his neck. Little did Sanemi know, there were 3 people hiding behind a rock and decided to run away, the skeleton needed to eat a few more humans then he'd be able to kill Sanemi and Giyuu so he ran for them and Sanemi was able to cut his neck off. But it wasn't his actual neck and the actual skeleton demon was hiding inside somewhere in the strong skeleton bones. Sanemi had thought he was dead and ran to Giyuu and Sanemi noticed the sun was coming up.

"Giyuu! You need to go in a shade or you'll burn!"-sanemi
"Mhhh!"-Giyuu (pointing at the skeleton)
"What?"-sanemi

Sanemi's POV:
I looked to the skeleton and he wasn't dead.. he was near the humans who were running away in fear and I ran for the skeleton until the sun's full body came up and started to cover the field with lights. I kept running until I heard Giyuu in pain as he was slowly burning from the sun, I ran to him and covered him with my body, my body was bigger than his so I was able to cover him but I remembered the humans who were going to be consumed and I looked back at Giyuu. I couldn't decide I was freaking out... I can't choose... although Giyuu being a good demon, he kicked me into the air with a sword I was gripping onto, I gasped as I flew and memories of us came upon my mind while Giyuu was still a demon and was by my side the entire 3 years. (This scene is the same thing as Nezuko and Tanjirou at the end of the swordsmith village story but there is no swordsmith village and humans just happen to be there exploring the field) I landed and ran immediately to the demon to kill it. (Ima make up a breathing style cuz I don't rlly know any wind one except for the 1st one or something meh) I decided to seperate the demon's strong bone body to find the real demon using my 5th breathing style, as the body started to split apart, I found the demon and immediately used my strongest breathing style and sliced its neck off, finally. But I remembered Giyuu and fell to the ground sobbing. Is this it? Do I still become a demon slayer and forget about Giyuu..? No.. I must not give up.

"I did all this just to get Giyuu to become a human again..."-Sanemi
"Not even his bones or ashes remain.."

No one's POV:
Luckily, Giyuu did not burn but instead, he conquered the sun (like nezuko did) but Sanemi had though he'd burned and died. Giyuu was walking slowly towards Sanemi as he was crying that he had to sacrifice Giyuu to kill and save these humans. The 3 humans noticed and tried to get Sanemi's attention that Giyuu was walking towards him and after a few tries of getting his attention, Sanemi turned around and saw Giyuu. Walking in the sun and was not dead, Sanemi was grateful he was not dead and burned and started to cry in happy tears. From the last 3 years, Giyuu was not able to speak but speaking in gibberish and his speaking has improved. His muzzle dropped to the ground.

"O..."-Giyuu.
Sanemi's eyes wided as in surprised and gasped.
"O.. Ohayo!"-Giyuu
"You.. you really conquered the sun.. Giyuu.. you had me crying! Oh my god.."-Sanemi.
Giyuu giggled but was not able to speak in full sentences like Sanemi. But he was able to speak.
"Oh god.. if he had disappeared, we would have never forgiven ourselves.. thank god he's ok!"-human 1.
"Yeah.."- human 2 and 3 nodded.

Sanemi's POV:
I held Giyuu's hand as he smiled, his smile was so cute I missed it. But then my body started to feel weaker as I was out of energy and could not really stand but Giyuu carried me on his back and we went back to the Demon Slayer Corps. When we arrived, a few hashiras were talking to each other about stuff I didn't really care. They noticed me coming back but was completely surprised by Giyuu.

"Isn't he supposed to be dead?! How is he alive in the sun.."- Rengoku.
"Ara Ara, you seemeed hurt Sanemi, come to the butterfly mansion I'll help with your wounds."-Shinobu.
"Aww this is so cute! I'm so happy he was able to conquer to sun!"- Mitsuri.
"Hello"-Giyuu.
"He even talks?! He sounds so kawaii.."-mitsuri.
"Back off, he's mine."-Sanemi.
"Haha! Why we fighting guys? Come on! Have some fun!"-rengoku.
"We can have fun but Sanemi is in pain and he needs treatment. We can have fun and tell Master Ubuyashiki about Giyuu."-Shinobu.

No one's POV:
Giyuu was still carrying Sanemi back to the Butterly Mansion so Sanemi could have his wounds treated. When they arrived, Sanemi was immediately out into surgery since he had a couple wounds that were wide open.

Hello my meat lovers, sorry for not posting as much now but I did what I can for this chapter! Next chapter may be the last one cause I don't rlly have any ideas but yeahh- also I may not be posting until maybe next week since I have school and today's my free day. I am also sick I have a sore throat, headaches and stomach pains whenever I eat or drink something. But I feel a bit better now that I have slept again lol. I'm definitely going to be fked up when tomorrow comes cause I am sick af, and my English teacher just made everything worse, my computer isn't really charging properly and she doesn't really believe me and she doesn't even know I'm sick yet I just got sick during her class 😭 It was the worst I felt so sick I just wanted to vomit and cry but couldn't. Luckily my mom took me and my sister home soo- English homework fucking sucks and I'm probably going to get detention for the first time 😫. ANYWAYSSSS MY MEAT LOVERS I HAVE TO CONTINUE RESTING AND EAT MY CHICKEN NUGGIES WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC OR SOMETHING. I HOPE YOU ALL REALLY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THIS MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST ONES OR SMTHING LOLLL. NEXT CHAPTER WILL 🐝 PROBABLY JUCIY OR SMTHING. TWO NEW CHARACTERS WILL POSSIBLY COME UP THE NEXT 2-3 CHAPTERS IDK. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY I LOVE YALL DON'T GET SICK LIKE ME.
WORDS:1317