Chapter 3

Sanemi's POV:
I passed the Final Selection, which felt like forever since I was trying to get at least some information to have Giyuu be a human. The Swordsmiths were making me my new sword and I'm pretty excited to wield it, though I had to wait at least 10-15 days. Giyuu was sleeping in my shoulder during the day inside the wind estate. He really was cute though I'm glad he resisted of becoming an actual man-eating demon.

🌊12 days later🌬
The day finally came when I saw my sword smith come over with my sword. He had a goblin-like mask though the colour was peach yes were.. pretty big. Anyways, (i don't know what Sanemi's swordsmith name is so I'm just gonna use a random name) the swordsmith man's name is Kotori Aizoloe. Kumeno welcomed him into the estate and brought him to the living room. Giyuu was next to me waiting to see my new sword, when I held my sword grip, the sword turned green. It represents as a wind sword, it doesn't look too bad. Giyuu looked at the sword as in a 'woah'. Then he went to sleep. Kotori was astonished so was Kumeno, the two men both was happy even though I was using the wind breathing style.

🌊The Next Few Days🌬

Sanemi's POV again:
I said goodbye to Kumeno and started my journey as a demon slayer with Giyuu. Giyuu was safe inside the super light box that Kumeno had made for Giyuu. I fought some demons that were easy to kill and I bumped into a random demon slayer that needed help in a forest. He said there was a strong spider demon. Finally some action, I ran inside the forest to fight the demon, there was spiders everywhere, I was able to kill them but there are too many of them and I ran to find the demon. Until I saw the demon in the air. 'Is he flying..? No, there's a thread..  he's on the tiniest thread. He saw me and started attacking me with his spider threads. I dodged them all but got a few scratches. One of the threads were behind me and I didn't notice by how skinny they were and they were about to slice my leg off until Giyuu slammed the door open and broke the thread.

"You have a boy defending you..?" -rui said cautiously
"So? I'm trying to help him turn into a human."- Sanemi said calmly.
"Give him to me then I'll spare you, if you don't. I'll slice you with my blood demon art.. you won't live."- gigged rui.
"Like I will give him away! Fight me you stupid pathetic demon!" -Sanemi said aggressively.
"Sure thing I'll just take him and you can die," -rui said.

Rui immediately started her blood demon art and there was a different colour of the threads, they were red. I tried slicing the threads but my sword snapped, Rui giggled at me. I still wasn't giving up, I used my breathing style, I was able to break some of the threads but some of them, scratched me and my wounds were pretty deep. Giyuu was then pulled over by Rui's threads and was trapped in his threads, screaming but then he fell asleep, Rui was confused but he continued to fight me. Few minutes later, then there was water surrounding me, it seemed like it was comforting and felt like it was helping my wounds a bit. The healing was really slow but he then had water surrounding the threads breaking them into pieces, then all of a sudden a demon slayer that had a butterfly hair pin and a butterfly haori, her name was Shinobu Kocho. She easily sliced the demon's head off with the poison, the water around me disappeared and Giyuu fell asleep falling onto me.

"My, my, dear, that's a demon and I need to kill it."-Shinobu
"No! He hasn't done anything he saved me and he has not consumed a single human!"-sanemi
"It doesn't matter, he'll eat one when you may not be around him."- Shinobu.
".. I can promise he won't eat a human."- Sanemi.
Caw, cawwwww, cak cawww "bring a white hair with a white haori man named Sanemi Shinazguawa! And a boy with a half red and a yellow-green coloured haori and has a muzzle on his mouth, cawww cawww bring them to the demon slayer corps!"-crow.

"That's you and that boy?"-shinobu.
"Well- yeah."- Sanemi
"Alright let's go I'll take you there."- Shinobu.
"Take your boy though I'm not sure how he'll survive since the sun is coming up."
"I'll put him in his box that's how he'll survive."-Sanemi.

Sanemi's POV:
I carried Giyuu bridal style and placed him inside the box. I am now carrying the box back to the demon slayer corps.

At the Demon Slayer Corps

When I arrived at the demon slayer corps, I saw at least more than 5 people there, I thought they were also demon slayers, Shinobu told me they were the Hashiras and that she is also one. The Hashiras name was, Rengoku Kyojuro the flame hashira, Tengen Uzui the sound hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji the Love hashira, Obanai Iguro the serpent hashira, Muichiro Tokito the mist hashira, Gyomei Himejima the stone hashira, and Sakonji Urokodaki the water hashira. (I'm only adding Urokodaki cuz there's no water hashira there and Kumeno is still a hashira just not at the demon slayer corps), and also I forgot to add Shinobu, she is an insect hashira. And there is the hashiras master, Ubuyashiki Kagaya. The demon slayers could sense Giyuu since he's a demon and he is sleeping at the moment.

To be continued..
HELLO MY CHILDREENNNNS MY KITTEN IS CURRENRLY SLEEPIJGNON MY SHE IS SO CUTE BUT ANYWAYSSSS I'LL CONTINUE THE STORY TMR OR NEXT WEEK BUT YA JUSTICE FOR SANEMI'S SWORD 😭 and poor Giyuu for what is about to happen next chapter.
Words:1003