Chapter 7

Few days later

Sanemi's POV:
The few days was quick though I did get better a lot and I am ready to go back to fighting as a demon slayer. Shinobu opened the door saying that Master Ubuyashiki has a mission for me so I got ready and brought Giyuu. When I arrived there I thought I was a bit early so I decided to wait around until Giyuu's box disappeared.

"Giyuu?"-sanemi
"Looking for this?"-Obanai
"Give him back!"-sanemi.
Why should I? He's pathetic he's a demon and he could kill us, even you. But he's weak so no way he can kill us. Pathetic loser."-Obanai opened the box letting Giyuu fall down onto his face on broad daylight. Luckily Giyuu landed on some shade so he wasn't burnt.
"What the fuck?! The fuck is wrong with you?!"-sanemi.
"Jeez you're lucky I didn't throw him out onto the sun."-Obanai.
"Calm down children"-Ubuyashiki.
"There's no need to fight."
"He fucking nearly killed Giyuu!"-sanemi.
"Obanai. Please don't try to kill Giyuu he could do something to help us with the demon slayer corps."-Ubuyashiki
"..fine."-Obanai.
"Hmm?"-Giyuu
No one's POV: Giyuu used his demon blood art and water appeared around him and went toward Sanemi and pulled Sanemi over to Giyuu and Giyuu hugged him. Sanemi blushed at his cuteness.
"Sanemi. I would like you to do a mission at Mountain Yukoyarisi (I made up an mountain cuz idk), people who have gone there to camp/hike has gone missing.. I would like you to kill the demon that's lurking there. I will know if you are in danger because your crow will fly over here to tell me if you are in danger or not but however if you are, I will send someone to come help you."-Ubuyashiki
"Ok.. I'll fucking kill it yeah! Let's go Giyuu, get in the box."-Sanemi.
"Mhhh!"-Giyuu
Ubuyashiki chuckled at the two boys thinking they'd be a really good match together.
No one's POV:
When Sanemi arrived at Mountain Yukoyarisi, he heard rustling in the bushes. He went to check it out and there was a strange trail of skulls and skeleton bones and so he followed it..

TO BE CONTINUED
IM SORRY MY CHILDRENSS THIS IS SHORT UHH.. I HAVE SCHOOL OFTEN AND IM SLOWLY STARTING TO LOSE MOTIVATION BUT I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS STORY SO I WILL CONTINUE IT FOR YOU GUYS! I'VE ALREADY PLANNED SOMETHING XD ANYWAYSSSS I HOPE THE STORY IS GOOD FOR YALL I LOVE YALL CHILDRENSSS.
WORDS:439