Chapter 6

Sanemi's POV: When I woke up, I checked the time and it was around 7:32am. I thought Hashiras get up early or some shit but I was planning to go to Mitsuri's house and know more about love. I stood up and turned around to see Giyuu starting to wake up. He looked so adorable  in the mornings.
"Hey love, jeez you're fucking adorable,"-Sanemi
No one's POV:
Giyuu was able to blush a bit and Sanemi, and Sanemi got ready and kissed Giyuu's cheeks as usual before he got into the box. Sanemi didn't forget Akihito and I'm guessing Giyuu wants to bring him so Sanemi did but Aki only stayed in top of the box but he also chills on his shoulder.
Sanemi's POV: I arrived at Mitsuri's estate and I knocked on her door seeing if she was home and the door opened but she wasn't there? It was the serpent hashira.
"What do you want with Mitsuri?"-Obanai
"I just want to talk to Mitsuri about something." -Sanemi.
"What? That you like her?"-obanai.
"The fuck? No I have a boyfriend."-Sanemi.
"Then what do you want to talk about."-Obanai
"If you're not the love hashira I ain't telling you."-Sanemi.
"Obanai who is it?? Is it Muichiro?"-Mitsuri.
"No it's the sassy dude Sanemi with the demon."-Obanai.
"Oh! Hellooo! What are you here for?"-mitsuri.
"I just want to talk to you. Alone."-Sanemi (bombastic side eye)
"Oh okay! Come with me!"-mitsuri.
When they got to a room ALONEEEE:
"What did you want to talk about?"-mitsuri.
"I am just curious about love."-Sanemi.
"Ohh I never thought someone like you would ask me about love but okay, well, love is like, you have a deep affection for someone you like and the other person may love you too as you love them.".
Sanemi understood more of what she says.

OMG IM SORRY I HAVE TO STOP HERE, I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL OOF IM SORRY FRIENDSSSSSSSSSS 😫😫😫 but I'll try my best to continue ooooooof sorry it's so short 😭
Words:350