Chapter 8

Sanemi'S POV:
Soon after following that trail, I saw a skeleton and I ran up to it and it broke into pieces then disappeared. Giyuu came out of the box I was carrying and he seemed to be full of energy and was ready. Then a skeleton skull came at me and hit me on my head like a headbutt. Then the actual body of the demon came out and started fighting us with every strong bone floating near him in order to protect his neck from being sliced off. The floating bones combined together was was much bigger and longer, I was able to dodge it many times but it is hard to break. I looked at the demon's eyes and it was a upper moon 4. The skeleton demon decided to seperate me and Giyuu from each other. I fell down a cliff and Giyuu was still fighting off those floating big bones. When I landed on the bottom of the cliff my back hurted a lot I was in pain.

"You bastard!"-sanemi
(I don't wanna type the whole battle so I'll just say the battle lasted for like 30 minutes and the skeleton has the power to spawn as much skeleton and combine them into a big strong skeleton and he can make a skeleton sword of a sharp bone in the human body. However Sanemi is able to kill the skeletons and break them into pieces. While Sanemi is fighting all these skeletons, Giyuu is killing the skeletons by his water splashing onto the skeletons so he can make them float and the skeletons will be at a disadvantage since the skeletons break apart when they're in water. The skeletons can spawn each other but they'll get smaller every time they make another one of themselves.

I'm sorry this is short this is what k can do for today since I'm getting busier every day especially with schoollll my CHILDRENSSS BUT I HOPE YOU'LL GET EXCITED NEXT EPISODE SINCD MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU 😫😫😫😫 but yahhhh.
Words:344