Chapter 10

Authors note: I am feeling a lot better now, Wednesday was the worst but yeah, i will continue the story :)

No one's POV:
While Sanemi was still in his surgery, Giyuu wanted to see what the gardens looked like so he went outside and saw how beautiful they were. He was just enjoying the view until one of the hashiras came over to him, he didn't seem to like Giyuu very much.

"What're you doing?"-Obanai
"Hm? Oh looking at flowers"-Giyuu
"Sure.."-Obanai.
"What's the matter?"-Giyuu.
"None of ya business, I'd tell you if you weren't a demon."-Obanai.
Giyuu looked down fiddling with his hands.
"Tch"-Obanai
"I wonder how you'd conquer the sun. Or how you're not dead yet. Weirdo."-Obanai.
"H-huh? I don't know..?"-Giyuu
"Hm, of course you don't. You're a freak and a demon."-Obanai said leaving the butterfly mansion garden.
Giyuu started forming a few tears, those words effected him.
"Giyuu! Sanemi's surgery is already done, he's not awake yet but you can come in his room now!"-Aoi running towards Giyuu.
Giyuu wiped his tears quickly and turned to Aoi "Ah, okay!"-giyuu.
"Hang on? Have you been crying..?"-Aoi
"U-Uhm..."-Giyuu
"Don't lie to me, are you worried about Sanemi?"-Aoi.
"Mhm.."-Giyuu
"Aoi.. am I a freak?"-Giyuu
"Huh? No way! You're special! You're adorable, amazing that you can conquer the sun, you are also insanely strong and you'd be welcomed to come here."-Aoi.
"Wow.. thanks."-Giyuu giggled.
"Why'd you ask me that?"-Aoi.
"Uh nothing.."-Giyuu.
"Giyuu, please tell me. You can trust me!"-Aoi.
"Er.. okay, erm, Obanai said some mean words but I'm ok!"-Giyuu.
"What?! Ugh, that boy never accepts anyone exact for Mitsuri."-Aoi.
"Erm.. which is Mitsuri?.."-Giyuu.
"The love hashira, she has pink and green hair."-Aoi.
Btw they are talking while walking to Sanemi's room.
"Ooh, that's her? Must be pretty.."-Giyuu
"She's also nice! I like her a lot."-Aoi.
When they arrived at Sanemi's room:
"Here we are! At your boyfriends room."-Aoi.
"Huh.? Noo"-Giyuu turned red and covered his face.
"I can hear you guys outside hehe."-Sanemi.
"Oh, he's awake, go in there I'll get his food."-Aoi chuckled.
"H-hi, you feeling okay?"-Giyuu
"Never been better if you're here love. Come here."-Sanemi patting his bed.
"Ah.. okay"-Giyuu still blushing.
When Giyuu sat on the bed with Sanemi, Sanemi kissed his forehead. Giyuu was still blushing and hugged Sanemi.
"Jeez, you'd have to be so fucking adorable.."-Sanemi.
Sanemi seeing Giyuu was already sleeping. He must be quite sleepy so he laid out Giyuu putting him between his legs. (Not in a sus way you sussy Baka jk lol) Aoi came back into Sanemi's room to see Giyuu sitting on Sanemi.
"I came back with your food and I see this? Giyuu looks so kawaii."-Aoi.
"He indeed does look cute.. but he's mine."-Sanemi.
"Woah chill, he's yours buddy I get it but I have your food. Eat it and you can leave."-Aoi
"Alright. Thanks."-Sanemi.
"You're welcome, when you guys leave tell Giyuu I said bye."-
"K. Get out of my room."-Sanemi.
"Jeez chill, Byee."-Aoi.
Sanemi's POV: after eating Aoi food it was pretty good even tho it wasn't ohagi. I looked down at Giyuu STILL sleeping, I mean he does gets a lot of strength and energy by sleeping.. but the sight of him sleeping, is very cute until the thought of me.. doing Giyuu came up. I was blushing and shook it off. Giyuu woke up and we decided to leave to the Demon Slayer Corps.

HAII MY MEAT LOVERSS I AM FEELING A LOT BETTER, what I had just was a throat infection 😫 it was painful oof but I am a lot better xD anyways I hope y'all have a great day/night next part will be pretty juicy. 🐝🐝