Chapter 15

Giyyu's POV:
Ever since after Sanemi's Birthday and my last mission where I met that demon girl, Nezuko and that boy Tanjirou, I keep getting some kind of strange visions that has like a inside of a box and at night there's pictures of Tanjirou. I think it was the first mission the person had, and they opened like a box door like how I used to have mine, and kicked it opened and it didn't break... But I've also been getting like a black blank picture, they must've been sleeping or something.. I don't really know but it seemed interesting.

2 years later

Master Ubuyashiki had given me and Shinobu mission to go to Mountain Natagumo. He had said that a lot of people are very injured, mostly dead. We both got ready and starting running towards Mountain Natagumo. Shinobu and I decided to go different ways. After we went apart, I saw a big demon guy with white hair and a lot of eyes.. he looked disgusting but he also seemed like he was fighting someone with a boar head. I ran over and quickly killed him.
"You should slow down the injuries, these could be fatal."-Giyuu
"Fight me!"-Inosuke
"No."-Giyuu
Then Giyuu quickly tied up Inosuke for the sake of his injuries.

I kept running to find any more demons to kill and I saw something bright in the distance and I ran over there to find a demon, that was an lower moon, there was a boy who was familiar who seemed very injured, had a lot of bleeding and cuts on his face as well as his clothes. There was also a girl, who is also familiar, was passed out, the boy was holding her.
"I'll take over."-Giyuu
The demon was out of power, she couldn't even do anything. She tried her blood demon art. I had used Water breathing 11. Dead Calm. His power was weak, Dead Calm broke all the threads and I just walked towards him and sliced his neck calmly. I turned around to see the boy putting his hands on the demon's kimono, he felt bad for them but I didn't, even though I am a demon, they eat people. I stepped on the kimono.
"Don't feel bad, they're demons who eat people."-Giyuu
"They have human lives too! They were once humans who were turned to demons.."- the boy said.
Then I realised, it was Tanjirou and Nezuko. Nezuko was the one who protected him, and I immediately heard Shinobu running towards the demon girl, I took out my sword and blocked Shinobu's attack, causing her to jump over us and spinning.
"Tomioka-San.."-Shinobu
"Ara Ara, dear! You're protecting a demon there, you know that right?"-Shinobu
"Uh- yes! I know, she's my little sister..."-Tanjirou
"Ara Ara, what a sad soul, but I must kill your sister, she could have already eaten humans."-Shinobu
"No! She's never had..."-Tanjirou
"Take your sister and run."-Giyuu
"H-huh?!"-Tanjirou
"Just go!"-Giyuu
Shinobu then immediately ran towards them jumping above me, I panicked and also ran for her. But as she got down, I immediately grab her neck and her head was facing my back (I suck at explaining it's like how Giyuu got her-). She was slowly moving her legs and used her heel to kick me with a knife that appeared on her heel. Until a crow appeared saying, "bring back a girl named nezuko, with a pink leaf checkered kimono and a bamboo muzzle and Tanjirou with a checkered green and black Haori!" I let go of her and we started walking towards Tanjirou and the girl.
"Why'd you protect the demon girl? She is a demon."-Shinobu
"Well, I think it might be 2 years ago that I found her, I was on a mission to kill and follow the trails demon, I bumped onto them and I was going to kill her until she got off me, and ran towards her brother, who was a human, she was running towards him and was about to devour him, or I thought, but she protected him instead. I think she may be like me... losing Muzan's control over her. She's unique and interesting.."-Giyuu
"Oh.. alright.. but I still don't really trust her, she might've still be on his side and and betray us. Maybe hee brother too I don't know."-Shinobu
"Hmm, I don't think so. She hasn't eaten a single human."-Giyuu
"How would you know?"-Shinobu
"Cause. I just do."-Giyuu
"Ugh ok."-Shinobu

No one's POV:
When we finished killing all the demons, Shinobu had called for backup for the injured ones. There was two people carrying Tanjirou who was still passed out with a broken jaw and Nezuko in a box just sleeping. Giyuu was feeling scared for nezuko because what if she was in the sun by accident and gets burned and won't be able to conquer the sun like how Giyuu does... the sun was up and Giyuu liked the sunrise and looked at it for a few minutes but went back to the Demon Slayer Corps feeling a bit shamed because he had failed one mission and told a hashira that he didn't kill a demon.

Sanemi's POV:
I was laying on my couch in the wind estate until a crow came up to the window, "Master Ubuyashiki was planned a meeting in 1 hour! Exactly at 9:00am! Be there!". Ugh more meetings, I already want to see Giyuu. He's lucky that he doesn't get killed in the sun but also unlucky that he's a demon. I've gotten ready and headed out to the Demon Slayer Corps to the mission. It was already 8:30am. I was just waiting until I see 2 hashiras coming out. I saw Shinobu and.. GIYUU YES FINALLY, MY LOVE. I ran over to Giyuu.
"Oh my fucking god, you have no idea how much I've suffered from these idiots who keeps annoying me, especially that loud maniac!"-Sanemi
"Shut up you big baby, I've suffered more. And do you mean rengoku? Or Tengen?"-Giyuu
"Both. But I missed you baby."- Sanemi
"Haha I do too."-Giyuu
"Oh yeah, we also got a meeting in like 30 minutes."-Sanemi
"The crows told me. Let's head there."-Giyuu

Hello my pathetic (not in a mean way) fresh meats, my grandma just left to airport and now she is gone 😫😞. But oof. Anyways, I've got nothing else to say, goodbye my fresh meats cliffhanger for the meeting it's gonna be real interesting. Lol. You prob know it.
Words:1109