Chapter 13

Sanemi's POV:
Every day, me and Giyuu had been training really hard especially Giyuu but a crow came over, it seemed like Giyuu's crow.
"Caww, caww, ca-caww"-crow said as he landed on Giyuu's arms.
"Master Ubuyashiki has given Giyuu Tomioka a mission! A place near Mountain Kumotori! A strong demon's trail you must kill that demon and come back! Also, another thing for Sanemi Shinzugawa! Master Ubuyashiki wants to see if Giyuu Tomioka to see if he defeat it alone and come back."-Kanzaburou (crows name)
"Erm... sigh, alright."-Sanemi.
"Huh.. okay. Am I allowed to use my demon abilities?"-giyuu
"Yes!"-kanzaburou
"Oh okay."-Giyuu

Then Kanzaburou flew away and Giyuu was getting ready for his mission. Sanemi was a bit scared but thinks he'll be able to complete the mission and not go out of control as a demon and start eating humans. Few minutes later, Giyuu starts leaving and said bye to Sanemi.

Giyuu shapeshifted into a fast-flying bird and started flying, he was a dark-blue coloured bird like Kanzaburou. As he arrived he kept following the demon's scent trail and it was still morning and Giyuu shapeshifted back to his human/demon form. It was already cloudy so there weren't any sun nearby and it was a snowy mountain. Giyuu could smell a strong scent and heard growling in the distance, he started running towards the sound and it seemed like a large girl on top of someone with reddish-pink hair but a bit darker with a green and black checkered haori.

The girl had a pink-coloured kimono with black coloured designed hemp leaf pattterns. She was growling and I got into action, I was fast like an hashira but I was a bit too slow and he managed to hold her before I could get her.
"Why are you protecting her? She's a demon and could possibly eat other humans like you."-giyuu (Giyuu's mind: unlike me, thankfully Sanemi's made me a good demon..)
"She's my sister!"-The boy said as the girl was growling seeming like she wanted to run.
Then Giyuu immediately ran for her and held her hostage while the girl was growling.
"My job is to slay demons. But unfortunately, I have to behead your sister."-Giyuu said sadly.
"Wait, hang on! She hasn't done anything or eaten anyone! There was another scent at my house earlier, I've never smelt it before but it wasn't her that she killed my family!"-the boy begged
"It wasn't her! I'm telling you it wasn't Nezuko!"-The boy cried
"If it wasn't her that killed them, it must've been a demon that killed your family and turned her into a demon with her exposed wounds. That's how demons multiply."-Giyuu
"She wouldn't eat anyone! I swear!"-The boy cried.
"Weren't you about to be devoured?"-Giyuu.
"No! I'm positive she still remembers me!.. I would not let her eat humans and be a bad demon! I'll turn her back to a human I swear!"-The boy.
"I don't know if that's possible but I don't think so..."-Giyuu's expression was sad.
"I'll find a way! Just don't kill her please! Please! Don't take her away... please.. don't kill my little sister.."-the boy.
"Don't ever show your back to your enemies! There might be a way but don't think the demons will grant your wishes!"-Giyuu was upset and angry
(Giyuu's mind: don't cry, don't despair. It's not the time for that. I know you're upset and your family was massacred and your sister turned into a demon.. like me. I know what's it like, you probably want to scream. Only if I was a day earlier.. these families could've been saved. She wouldn't be a demon like me.)
Then Giyuu started to position his sword and stabbed Nezuko's chest and she screamed as she growled. The boy immediately jumped up and got into action, grabbed a rock and started running with his axe. He threw the rock and started to run towards him with an axe behind him. He knocked him out by hitting his back with his grip on the sword and fell face onto the snow. He noticed he didn't have the axe on him and looked up and the axe was flying towards him, he barely missed it but dodged it by moving his head, leaving him shocked. But still holding Nezuko, nezuko stared at his brother and was shocked and growling and kicked him away and ran towards her brother and protected him. Giyuu was super shocked to find a demon protecting humans like him. He started moving backwards and was thinking this demon is an unique one. Though nezuko tried attacking Giyuu but Giyuu was easily dodging him. Nezuko jumped onto a tree and went towards Giyuu trying to at least hit him and Giyuu grabbed the grip of his sword and instead of taking it out, he moved his hand quickly and hit her on the neck, causing her to be knocked out.

Giyuu's POV:
I was completely surprised by her actions. She was truly unique. I decided to not kill her even though I was supposed to kill her but I think Master Ubuyashiki may be interested. Around 20 minutes later, the boy quickly woke up grabbing her sisters jacket as she was sleeping. I placed a bamboo muzzle which I randomly had in my pocket but I guessed Sanemi had put in my pocket just in case. When he saw her, he was dumbfounded and started crying a bit.
"Are you awake?"-Giyuu
He saw Giyuu and held Nezuko in his arms.
"Go see an old man named Urodaki Sakonji who lives at the foot of Mt.Sagiri. Tell him that Tomioka Giyuu sent you. She's seems to be alright since it's cloudy luckily, but never let her out to the sun or she'll burn and die."-Giyuu left going back to the Demon Slayer Corps since he didn't catch the demon. He found out thst the boys name was Tanjirou Kamado.
"H-huh..."-Tanjirou

Hello my fresh meats, I'm sure this chapter was one of the best but also kinda scary idk why xD but anyways I just felt motivated to do this cause I know Tanjirous in here even tho Zenitsu is my favourite is the hot one for me xD that's sound weird but ok anyways I hope you had a great day/night and yeah- bye my fresh meats I love u ❤️❤️👹
Words:1088