♔Chapter Thirty four♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 34

Sasha~

“James.” The name had a ring to it. As if I had heard of him before. “Is he related to Xavier?” The boy gave me a weird look. “Yeah, he’s the Alpha’s father.” I looked at him shocked. Xavier never talked about his dad, but sometimes would mention his mom at times.

Suddenly the plan somehow clicked in my mind.  “So-so you mean James, Xavier’s father. Locked you in here to get to Alisa, so he can take over his pack again as Alpha. And I am part of the bait because I am Xavier’s mate, without me he would step down.”

The boy stared at me in aww. “You’re good at this.” I smiled at him. Then groaned. My body still ached all over. He gave me a concerned look. “Luna are you all right.” All I could do was give him a pain filled smile. “It’s Sasha remember. What’s your name?”

  “My name is Blade.” Looking up at the ceiling I breathed in and out. The pain couldn’t seem to go away. Not only from hunger, but from all the places I had been hit. It felt like fire scorching my skin. I let out a hiss. “Luna are you okay?” His voice was panic stricken.

“I-I think I just need a little rest that’s all.” My hands were still bonded together. My body shivered at the cold air. With half closed eyes I looked at the little window in the corner. It was nightfall now. “Don’t fall asleep when the show is just getting started!” A large booming voice shouts out.

My head snapped up painfully to look into steel grey eyes. They were a mucky stone hard grey. Similar to Xavier’s yet so much darker and evil. “Your mate is at my feet right now.” He said out in glee. James stepped back from me and conducted me from head to toe. 

His blue Armani suit was crisp and clean. Compared to me he looked like a million bucks. “Please why do this. Can’t I do anything?” James let out a cold laugh. “Leave my Luna alone!” A voice growled from the corner. Blade. I had completely forgotten about him.

James’s head snapped toward Blade. Instead of growling, he smiled. “You want this piece of shit to be your new Luna?” He asked. I stood still watching as his black polished shoes clinked against the ground as he walked to Blade. “Do you really.” The fierce determination in his eyes failed to go unnoticed.

Before Blade could say anything, a foot slapped into his head. I watched in horror as Blade’s head swung back to hit the cement wall. A sickly crack screamed through out the room. “You killed him!” I thrashed against the chains, the bruised and bleed both my wrists and ankles. But I didn’t care. He had killed Blade! I thrashed screaming out.

“You’re a monster! A fucking monster!” SLAP! My head flew to the side. Gasping in pain I looked up from where I was hanging. James had a satisfied smirk on his face as he glanced down at me. “The new Luna must respect his Alpha King and mate.” I looked at him in shock. “Mat-mate?” His eyes held an evil glint as he stared down at my pale neck.

He slowly licked his lips. I tried to move away with no avail. “Yes, I will soon take my son’s place as Alpha King with you as the new Queen.” All I could do was look at him in disgust. “I would rather die then become your mate. No wonder your mate died she must have killed herself to get away from you!” I shouted out before I was thinking.

In a split second my arm was broken. I screamed out in agony. “AHHH!” My broken arm fell limp. Fearfully I stared at the deadly man in front of me. “Never speak of her in that way again or things will get even more painful.” He neared my face as I whimpered back in fear. Grabbing my face he gave me a forceful kiss before walking away.

Right before he left I called out to him. “James!” He looked back. Looking at him straight in the eye, I spit on the ground. “You disgust me.”  He all but smiled. “Don’t worry Love; you’ll be paying for that soon on.” Once he was gone I took a quick glance at Blade and held in a painful sob. “His head was bent to the side in a crocked way.

“Oh Blade.” I moaned out in agony. He was Alisa’s mate. Even though I hated Alisa, I would have done the same thing to get my Xavier back. Now her mate was dead, and the plan was still going. “Ugh.” I heard a noise from where Blade laid. “Luna?” He croaked out. I watched in shock as he slowly looked toward me. He wasn’t dead!

“You’re not dead!”  He smiled slightly before it flattered. “Luna your face!” I gave him a questioning look. He growled. “When I get out the first thing I am going to do is kill that bastard!” He said fuming mad. “What’s so wrong about my face?” He gave me a sad look. “Your face. It’s all bruised up. And your arm must be broken!” I giggled at him. “No time to worry about that! We have to make an escape plan!”

~Xavier

14 hours later

CRASH! SLAM! CRASH! All the wooden walls in the warehouse had holes in them. I couldn’t believe it! They weren’t here! “Alpha please stay calm.” One of the guards told me. I tried to breathe in and out the same way I had seen Sasha done before, but nothing worked. I was fuming mad.

Where was my mate? The only connection I got from her were slight pains all over my body. The reason why we were partly connected was because I had nearly marked her last night. The last pain that I had was on my cheek. If for me it was a pinch, then for my Sasha it was a hundred times worse.

My wolf growled at the thought of James laying a finger on my mate. Which he had all day. My chest felt heavy. As if I was carrying a burden around me. Until Sasha as found and back safely in my arms the burden will be gone.

Walking out of the warehouse I sulked all the way to the entrance to the woods. My guards scouted the grounds of the warehouse as I left to search for Sasha. The only thing Alisa knew about the place they kept her mate and Sasha was that there was a basement that they were locked in.

Alisa had sometimes been able to meet Blade in the basement to talk to him and the way she described the place was that it was like a cage and had only one small open window. I kept thinking. Where could they have gone? All of the neighboring Alpha’s were told about James and are now searching for their Queen Luna.

To see everyone helping to search for my mate makes me feel a little bit better. But I need to find her before its too late. I don’t know how ruthless James can be, but when he was Alpha their was a lot of blood involved in the kill.

The rogues would have been better with a quick kill then the way James tortured them.  I shivered in disgust when I remembered how he always wanted to take me with him to interrogate the rouges. Suddenly I stopped. I tried really hard to remember how the room looked.

It was dark and cold with concrete walls. I searched my brain to figure out how else the room looked. There was a small wind on the top right hand corner! Sasha was taken to the interrogation cage north of the pack house. It was about fifteen miles out and deep within the forest.

All pack fighters, gather up near the interrogation cage about five miles out. They all responded with a grunt. I know where Sasha is. As I pushed my legs to go faster I held my breath. I’m coming my little Angel; I’m coming to save you.