♔Chapter Forty♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 40

Read note below after reading

~Sasha

“We have to go to school.” I moaned out to Xavier who was busy placing hickeys all over my neck. “I can’t.” Pulling him away from me I gave him a confused glance. “What do you mean you can’t?”

His eyes glazed over staring at my lips. Rolling my eyes I whacked him up the head with the back of my palm. He rubbed the back of his head in fake pain. “I have to go to a meeting with the elderly council.”

Sticking my tongue out at him I hopped off the bed grabbing my backpack. “I’ll see you this afternoon,” I called over my shoulder heading for the door. “Not so fast!” In a flash Xavier was standing in front of me with his hair ruffled everywhere from the extreme make out session we just had.

“I need a kiss goodbye.” Rolling my eyes I placed my hands on my hips. “Haven’t you had enough?” I gasped as his arms pulled my closer to him. He nestled his head against my neck. “Your going to a place filled with teenage hormonal boys that still can’t tell the difference between pie or pi.”

Giggling at his obscurity I pecked him on the lips. “Goodbye my little adorable puppy.” I could hear a growl behind me but quickly ran down the stairs and out the house or else I would be late. Xavier had forced his car keys into my hands telling me he would feel better if I had not walked the two miles to school.

I had my driver’s license but just never got the chance to actually use it that much. Hopping into the black SUV I steered my way onto the road. I was still nervous about tomorrow. Tomorrow was the full moon and mating call. I was about to loose my virginity at the age of eighteen.

I don’t think many girls would think of this as a big thing but I’m not other girls. Call me old fashion; I wanted to loose my virginity after marriage. I guess I’ll just have to deal with it for Xavier. The thing was that I never mentioned to Xavier that I was doubting having sex with him.

I did want to maybe in the future, now I felt too young to loose something that was the one thing I can say is mine. I gave Xavier my love, my heart, my soul for life. Sighing in frustration I made my way to the place Xavier calls prison.

“Honey I’m home!” I called out to the large house. Footsteps came crashing down the stairs. I was instantly wrapped in a large bear hug. “What took you so long?” Snorting at his comment I hugged him back.

“It takes me ten minutes to drive back here.” “Well come back faster.” Nodding my head in astonishment at his illogicality I pushed passed him. “I am serious Xavier, besides winter break is coming up and I still have a crap load of homework and projects to catch up to.”

Squinting my eyes at him because me being behind in almost all my classes was his fault. “Can’t you work on it later?” He cried out behind me. Xavier trailed behind me to the kitchen where I started unpacking my backpack.

“Xavier tomorrow is Friday, the full moon and the last day of school before winter break!” I could see the amusement clouding over in his eyes. He stood up behind me rubbing my neck. “I’m sorry how about I help you?” I looked up at him with a sense of seriousness.