♔Chapter Thirty two♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 32

Sasha~

“Do you howl at the moon?” Xavier snorted below me. My fingers traced the path onto his shoulder. I blinked in confusion as I saw a black line leading to his back. “Turn around!” I looked up to see Xavier’s face crunch up in confusion. “But I like you on top.” He whined.

Rolling my eyes I got off of him and pushed him to the left side. “Sweetie my abs are on my stomach not my back.” He said in a cocky voice. Looking down I gasped out loud, “When did you get a tattoo!”  “I never- oh no that isn’t a tattoo.” Xavier said chuckling. He flipped over and picked me up onto his lap. Leaning over I looked back at his tattoo, it looked amazing.

“What do you mean it’s not a tattoo? Did you sharpie it on?” The vibrations came off of Xavier making me shiver. He was still shirtless from before and thank heavens my clothes were still on. “Oh you mean my wolf mark.” He pulled me back to make myself face him.

Raising an eyebrow he spoke in a cocky tone, “Why you go for the badass type like me, the one who sharpie’s a moon design on his back do you?” Giggling like a school girl I pecked his nose before jumping off him. “I pinned you more of a unicorn type.” Dashing out the room I could hear the growl coming out of Xavier’s throat.

Running like a mad man and laughing like a witch I ran to avail because Xavier was right on my tail.  “Catch me wolf boy!” I screamed out behind me. Running around the upcoming corner I was completely off guard when I crashed into another person. “I’m sorry.” I said looking down at the person. I was sitting right on top of him.

“No worries Luna.” The boy croaked out. Squinting down at his face I gasped when I realized it was Derek. “Derek!” I squealed out shaking his arms. “You’re a wolf!” Derek looked at me amused more than ever. “I think I got the memo when you fainted at the sight of me last night.” “What the hell is going on here!” Boomed out Xavier’s voice from behind.

Cringing at his voice I slowly turned around. He was now wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a navy blue v neck t- shirt that clung to him in ways all girls would notice. Whipping off the imaginary drool of my face I smiled. “You found me.” I yelled out in glee. I couldn’t say exactly why I was so happy, but I could see it in Xavier’s eyes that he had soften up whenever I smiled at him.

“Relax Alpha she ran into me while playing tag with you.” He rolled his eyes before picking me up by the waist. “Hey Derek and I were having a nice conversation before you interrupted.” By now my legs were dangling in front of his face while I was placed stomach down on his shoulder.

“Sweetheart you sure are a talker in the morning aren’t you?” He grumbled while walking down the stairs. “I need pants.” I said to him while whacking his back. He just chuckled before smacking my ass. “Did you just smack my buttocks?” I said while slapping him up the head.

“I think food will shut you up.” Sighing in frustration I waited to be placed down. “There my queen now what would you like to eat.” Giggling at his terrible accent I spoke, “Orange juice and a bagel sounds fine by me.” He skipped out of the dinning room to a door to the right which I assumed was the kitchen. Leaning back on to the plush chair I closed my eyes.