♔Chapter Two♔ E

Seducing Alpha

Chapter 2                                    

Picture: Xavier Darman

~Xavier

When I had first laid eyes on her the only word that came to mind was breathtaking. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes were a dark and stormy color with a swirl of forest green. Looking into them for the first time literally took my breath away. She was perfect. She was faultless. I could think of so many other words to describe my mate but that would take me forever.

 It took one look. Just one look changed my view on everything. I don’t remember ever seeing a girl this different. From her pale perfected complexion to her button nose. Her lips were a deep rose red making her brilliant eyes stand out. Even under her baggy clothes I could feel every curve of her against me. I couldn’t help but be bothered by the fact that the clothes she wore weren’t meant for someone as beautiful as her.

Breathing in her scent was an addiction I would never get over. The first whiff of her I got back in the classroom was a fragrance of peach mixed in with wild flowers. I would have never thought something as feminine as that would have me weak to my knees.

As my hands felt her delicate wrist I slowly let go knowing I could have accidentally left a bruise. That was something I would never want to do to my mate. I would never harm her in any way. I leaned down resting my chin against her head trying to hold back my wolf from marking her.

He growled in frustration wanting to feel dominate over her. I knew I couldn’t just mark her, she was a mere human. I pulled away looking at her. She let out another string of stuttered words that I couldn’t understand over the high I was in with her near me. My eyes were staring to already glaze over letting me know my wolf had some control.

My wolf spoke for me. “No,” was his deadly reply. I didn’t think that such a simple word could put someone as petite as her into such a hazardous state. It was her nails first. They scratched at my chest blindly. I was in shock staring as she thrashed against me between the lockers. “Let me go! Let me go!” She screamed still frantically hitting me. Her hands were curled into fists beating against my chest.

I let her let out her frustration knowing there was no way of letting her leave me. She was mine. She was mine from now on out till the day I die. I vowed to myself, not even realizing my wolf was getting excited. My canines started to elongate and my sight was starting to get sharper.

I turned around not wanting her to see me in this state. No! I scolded myself, reminding my wolf that if she found out, she’d think I was a monster. My wolf shut down at the mention of our mate refusing us. I turned back around to see my mate on the ground with her hands covering her face; she was in fetal position rocking back and forth.

The only words I could hear her say was, “No more. No more.” I slowly got down in front of her. If this was just about anyone else I would have yelled some sense into them, calling them weak for not being able to handle something as simple as a no. But this was my mate, the person who was going to become my Luna, the one I would cherish for the rest of my life, the one I needed to appreciate.