♔Epilouge♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha

Epilogue

5 years later

' October 9 1964 - April 17 2014
Victor Dynario was a devoted husband and a man who wanted to just make things right with the one he loved the most'

Read the tombstone in front of me. My mind was off in a far wonderland as I recited the words in my head. The same words my father wanted carved into stone once he passed away.

I sat down on my knees holding my stomach to keep it safe. "Oh daddy if only it wasn't too late to make amends with you." A stray tear made it's way down my face as I closed my eyes. I had memorized the letter he wrote me.

Dear my beloved daughter,
I know the way I treated you was inexcusable and for that I am deeply sorry. No amount of apologies will take back the horrid things I now understand were terrible. You were all I had left and I was so frustrated that one day you would leave me as well.
Your blue eyes always reminded me of her and how she was never coming back to me. I need you to know after you brought me to the institution I changed.
I started realizing if I don't change my ways you'll never love your father. But look at me now, 6 feet under watching you from above with your mother and brother by my side.
I wish you the greatest things in life I couldn't give to you. My beloved Sasha I love you. I'm glad I am now in a world where I can no longer hurt you my precious darling. Live your life to the moment.
Love,
Your Father Victor

I received the letter the night my father died.I remember running into his room finding a nurse pull the white sheets over his head. I didn't want it to end that way.

I didn't want him to leave this world without know what I had to say to him. "I forgive you daddy. I forgive you for everything you had done to me in the past. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be Queen Luna of the world." I laughed slightly at the last sentence with tears filling up my eyes.

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have Xavier. I forgive you for everything." Placing a white rose in front of the stone I placed a kiss against the cool wall. "I love you daddy."

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy is waiting for you." I looked up to find a little boy with grey eyes and black hair running to me. "Is that so sweetie?" My son nodded his head really fast with his eyes wide open in interest.

"Mommy is this grandpa?" I gave him a small smile nodding my head. His big grey eyes looked at the tombstone then back at me. "Did grandpa make you sad?" His brows scrunched up in confusion. I giggled in amusement.

"Your grandad made me happy. See these are happy tears." He realized I was telling the truth before sitting next to me and telling his grandad about his day. "Sweetheart are you okay?" I looked up to see my loving husband look down at me in concern. He sat behind me pulling me into his lap before playing around with the ring on my left hand. My wedding ring.

"I finally forgave him." Xavier's eyes held surprise then turned in happiness. "I'm glad you did." He wrapped his arms around me placing a kiss against my crescent tattoo. His kisses still left me breathless even if it wasn't against my lips.

"How's she doing?" Xavier asked placing a hand against my bulging stomach. "Violet thinks it's time to play and now you've got her playing soccer against me." He laughed rubbing my stomach. "My baby girl is going to be one heck of a soccer player." I rolled my eyes placing my hands in his to pull me up off the ground.

"Come on Sam were gonna go see your aunt Lacey and uncle Blade. Don't you want to play with your cousin Lyric and Damon?" That got Sam's attention as he stopped blabbering about his day. "Bye grandpa talk to you soon." Sam leaned in and gave the tombstone a hug.

Just watching the scene pulled on my heart strings. Sam came running in between us holding each of our hands. "Can we please get ice cream daddy?" He asked giving him his signature pouting face. I could see him cracking under the pressure.

"Ask your mother." My mouth fell open at his reply. "Please mommy?" I sighed rolling my eyes. "Fine." Sam jumped up in happiness. "Xavier your buying me pickles to go with my triple chocolate ice cream with caramel on top."

Xavier's and Sam's face both changed into a look of disgust. Sam looked at Xavier. " Daddy I can' wait until Violet comes out of mommy's belly because mommy is going nuts."

Xavier's deep chuckle brought a smile to my face. "Me too." He said staring at me with his alluring eyes.
The three of us walked hand in hand watching the sun setting behind the fall trees. I don't think I would change a thing in my life for moments like these. Not a single thing.

THE END