♔Chapter Six♔E

Seducing Alpha

Chapter 6 

~Xavier

I couldn’t wait. All day I had Sasha in my line of vision and now I was starting to regret giving her space. I growled as I looked down at my phone to see it was already fifteen minutes since the bell had rung. My wolf was still on edge listening to any threat that might have kept his mate away from him, but nothing eerie could be heard from the distance beside the slit thunder in the distance indicating a storm on its way over to their little town.

My mind replayed the sight of her from the morning. The way Derek had happily been talking to my mate angered me none the less. I knew I had to sooner or later let the pack know of their future Luna. Luna. To think my little mate was soon going to run a pack of three hundred werewolves left a longing feeling in my chest.

I was worried by the fact that I was a werewolf would get to her head. I had known from previous pack members that there were myths of humans going crazy once their mates marked them. I would never force Sasha into something she wouldn’t want, but the thought of her rejecting me had me in a raging mood.

My wolf was starting to show and I could start to feel my pupils dilate and the sudden touch on my chest had me angrier than ever. There were no sparks indicating that Sasha was still not here, someone other than my mate was near me. My body snapped out of its trance as I looked down at Alisa. I watched her with hooded angry eyes as she continually racked her long finger nails down my chest.

At one point in my life I had thought Alisa was my mate. From a young age we were a part of the mutual friends group where we hung out almost all the time, not because I liked hanging out with her, but because we were all werewolves and to be a good leader I had to get to know everyone.

But I couldn’t forget what she had done two years ago. I growled shoving her hands off me. My wolf itched to surface and cut the bitch’s throat out. I agreed fully but knew she was not someone worth getting my clothes dirty for. “What do you want,” I barked out, looking at her put a damper in my mood. From her all too short skirt to her crop top that held little to nothing to hide. Her face was once a natural beauty but alas all things must expire.

She seemed unfazed by the tone of my voice. All I wanted was for her to leave so that I could get into the school and take Sasha home. “Babe I see the way you look at her.” I couldn’t help but freeze up at her declare. If Alisa knew exactly what Sasha was of relating to me then Alisa would crumble Sasha’s walls lower than they already were.

“Who?” Seemed the only words that came past my lips. I watched as Alisa’s eyes lit up in interest. “Selena, right?” My left eye twitched, she knew exactly who ‘she’ was. I didn’t know at that time she was purposely trying to riel me up. Her scratchy laugh filled up the school parking lot. I tried hard not to cringe from her deafening laugh. “I’m just kidding. Sasha, the human.” Her tone seemed to change from something only she could describe as flirty to serious.

I watched her from my spot as she slowly stalked toward me as if I were the prey. Her large heels clicked its way over. In the silence only the thumps of her heels could be heard. As she faced me only inches away. Without even trying to, I could smell a whiff of her pungent perfume. This time I didn’t even try to hide my distaste for her.