chapter 2: Back to the bunker

I closed the door behind us, and realized it was pitch black in here. This was one of my worst fears, I was scared out of my life.

I hated the memories that followed after this breakdown, I was abandoned when I was younger.

"...Dean...?...Dean...?...Dean!?!"

I fell into a corner and slid down into it sobbing.

I rocked myself back and forth, I felt the walls closing in on me.

I felt Dean grab both of my shoulders shaking me, I shuddered at the feeling of something touching me.

I looked up to see Dean crouched down in front of me looking into my eyes worridley, "Hey, Hey, it's gonna be okay. Sh, Sh. Nothings gonna happen." He helped me up and pulled me into a tight embrace.

His warm skin was against mine, it gave me a sense of comfort. He pulled me away and gave me a perfect crooked smile. "We are gonna get out of here (Y/N)." He said calmly. I returned his smile with a half-assed teary one.

"Can you help me out with these angel warding sigils on the walls here?"

He said signaling towards the four walls covered in Angelic wardings. "Yeah sure." I replied stabilizing myself.

I hobbled over to the wall on my left and startred scraping lines in the signs.

We finnaly finished scraping them open until Dean finally said something, "Cas, we're ready, man."

"Who's Cas?"

I questioned, eyebrows furrowed. "He's our Angel friend, Castiel. He's the one who's gonna get us outta here."

-------

Castiels POV:

Sam was working to find a case, he had found 2 probable ones nearby. While Sam did that, I was waiting for Dean to call me from Hell.

We had recently had a task from heaven, and Sam had convinced Dean to help out with its completion.

I walked into the library when I heard Dean call me, but this time it was weird.

I felt nauseous when he called me. I pressed onto my temples to see if it was really him calling, no, it was Jack.

Jack had made heaven into a better place, and had occasional talks with me.

I liked talking with Jack, but now was not the time. I walked into Sam's bedroom, and watched as he casually stared at his computer screen with a confused but curious look on his face.

He finnaly noticed me standing in his doorway, "Cas? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Sam. Heaven just needs me really quick, I'll be right back."

I said as I disappeared into heaven. Jack was waiting at yhe river near Bobby's Cabin, "Castiel, you came."

"Yes, now what do you need."

He looked at me for a second and then started talking. "I just needed to ask, should I add more flowers up here, and what about bees-" I heard Dean call as Jack trailed off in his thoughts.

"Hey, Jack. I need to help the winchesters with the task we had to take care of. If it's okay, can I go now?" I asked looking into his blue eyes.

"Yes Castiel, go help the Winchesters. I'm sure we can talk later, is this task the one with Crowley?" He asked curiously. "Yes, and I'm sorry I couldn't talk Jack. We will talk later."

I ended, going back to the bunker. I saw Sam staring Blankly into his computer screen, ignoring my existence.

Until, he finnaly acknowledged I had came back. "Oh, Hey Cas. What did heaven want?" Sam asked.

"Jack, wanted to speak to me, but I told Him I was busy. Also, Dean called."

"Oh, okay, go ahead then." Sam said with a brief smile. And with that, I disappeared. I looked around the room that seemed to be a storage room, when suddenly I saw two figures standing next to each other in the corner.

I assumed one was Dean, so the other was probably a Demon.

Is this is trap?

I asked myself. But before I said anything, I lunged at the figure just in case with my angel blade. And I wasn't surprised when It through me over and I Hit the ground.

The figure then hooked me very hard with a punch and I fell to the ground.

"Wow, your good for an angel." The figure said looking into my eyes.

Hearing the voice I realized that this was a girl.

I was beaten by a girl.

"And your good, for a Demon." Her smile faded as Dean Explained," Cas, this is (Y/N). I am pretty sure she's a hunter, she's been through some stuff, so yeah. She's a badass, and no. She's not a Demon."

I saw her blush at Dean's words. I felt myself feel even more defeated knowing that she wasnt a demon, just a mere human.

I looked up into her eyes, and realized they held the most beautiful (Y/E/C) in them. I gazed upon her beautiful locks of (Y/H/C) hair, and made my way all the way down to her feet.

Her hips were curved perfectly, and her lips held a glowing red appearance in them. She had a slight blush on her cheeks along with a perfect line of freckles across her cheekbone, I gazed until she had spoken with her perfect voice, "I can't read minds, but I think you're checking me out?"

Dean's POV:

I saw (Y/N)'s reaction when I called her a badass, and it made her blush.

I had realized what I had said and I smirked to myself. I looked over at her as she smiled. "I can't read minds, but I think you're checking me out?" She said as she smirked at Cas.

I immediately looked at Cas's face as he blushed, "Yeah Cas, have some respect for the ladies." I said looking her up and down.

Her stomach was almost all the way sucked in, and her eyes reached mine. I Immediately knew she hadn't eaten anything, I stared into her beautiful ( Y/E/C) eyes, as I followed her smile.

I looked at her perfect teeth, and my eyes traveled up to her hair, the great lighting in the room gave me the perfect sight of her.

It was an amazing veiw, but just then (Y/N) cleared her throat. "You were saying, Dean." Cas retorted, raising his brows.

"Awe, shut your angel self up Cas." I glared at him. "(Y/N) I think you should eat something." I said holding her shoulders.

She held her stomach tight, as she stumbled back a bit.

"Cas, take us back to the bunker."

I said as Cas reached over to us and we immediately telaported back to the bunker.

I grasped (Y/N)'s hand gently as I led her to our kitchen table, "You can sit here, I'll make you food." She nodded in response as I fled to the kitchen.