chapter 11: Mom?

Dean's POV:

I hugged my Mom, for a while, and finnaly broke the silence. " Mom?" I said. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes, I was so happy to see her. I wonder how she got here? Just then, Sam walked into the room worried. He joined the hug too, " Hey, who are you?" I heard (Y/N) say and realized she was still here. " Oh, sorry Dear. Hi, I'm Mary, Dean and Sam's Mom." She responded. "Hi, I am (Y/N). I am Sam's-" she paused before saying anything else. " I am Sam and Dean's friend, I will be leaving here shortly, I will stop by often though." She said, before walking out of the room awkwardly. What was up with her?

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walked into my room, and grabbed my bookbag, full of clothes and such. I then went to the bathroom, and grabbed my toothbrush and toiletries. I shoved everything in my bookbag, and went towards the door. I heard footsteps behind me, and tried to ignore them, but then felt a large hand on my shoulder, " See you tomorrow (Y/N)." Sam said from behind me. " See you." I said back. I felt uncomfortable around Sam eversince what I overheard, I went outside of the bunker and sat down, outside the garage. I sat and waited to see a car.
------
I stood up, and saw headlights. I got in the car and they drove off.
-------1 YEAR LATER:
It had been 1 whole year with staying with my Mom, I visited the winchesters often, and my Mom hunted with them too. They all really got along. Me and Sam were still together, just not as close as me and Dean. We FaceTimed on my computer all the time, except when My step Dad " George" got home from the bar. He was a mean drunk, and hit me occasionally for no reason. My Mom didn't know, because she was either asleep or not home. One day, I was in a FaceTime with Dean, and my step Dad had gotten home. " Hey, Dean- I gotta go." I said looking around scared. " Hey, what's up? Is it your Dad? Is he doing anything to you? If he is-" I cut him off by closing my computer and getting in my closet with it. I was so scared, it was Friday and that means he got heavily drunk. I ran downstairs to check on Mom, just in case, and he grabbed My Arm. " I think the public should see this mistake." He said Dragging me outside. He went back inside and locked both doors, from the outside. While he did that, I ran into the woods towards the bunker, but I wasn't fast enough. He caught up to me quick, and shoved me against a tree. He then started slugging Me over and over. Until I could barley see, he pulled me back to the front porch, and shoved me against a wall, choking me. Just then, the impala rolled up. I could see my Mom throwing things at the glass window to get outside. She saw him choking me and started screaming and crying. Everything got blurry, as I struggled to get out of his grip. I kicked him and he backed up holding his stomach for a second, but came right back at me. He shoved me into a corner and grabbed a shard of glass my mom had managed to break. He aimed for my neck, but Dean grabbed him. Dean threw him into a corner, and started punching him. A fight started, I sat in a corner of the porch. I couldn't move, all I saw was Sam, sitting in the impala, staring wide eyed at Dean. He was hitting George, continuously, George got out of his grip and came for me. He grabbed the shard of glass and Jabbed it into my stomach, " No!" I heard Dean yell. I suddenly lost consciousness and blacked out.

Sam's POV:

I watched Dean hit (Y/N)'s step Dad George, over and over from the backseat of the impala. I couldn't move, I hated seeing her hurt, but I finnaly found the strength the get out of the impala and stop Dean from almost killing George. " Dean! It's over, buddy. She's fine, we are all fine." I said grabbing him off of George. We both looked over to (Y/N), she was passed out. Dean rushed over to her," (Y/N), hey, wake up. Please! (Y/N)." Dean said worriedly gently smacking her cheek. I put two fingers on her neck to check her pulse," She's still breathing." I said trying to make Dean feel better.

Dean's POV:

I watched Sam pick up (Y/N) from the porch and take her out to the Car. I then realized, her Mom was still locked in. I unlocked the door, and she came at me with a hug. " Oh, thank you Dean. You Saved my duaghters life!" She said hugging me tight. " I just couldn't see her like that." I said pulling away. " We have to help her, we will come back." I said running to the Car. " Sammy, drive." I said tossing him the keys. " Dean? Are you okay? You never let me drive." Sam Said looking at me. I slid into the backseat, next to (Y/N), I pulled her into my arms.
--------
We had finally gotten to the bunker, and I had carried her bridal style into her old Bedroom. I set her down gently, I knelt down beside her. I then, stood up, and sat in a chair nearby the bed. I wanted to clean her up, but she had to be awake. I stared at her beautiful face, she looked so hurt. She had bruises everywhere, and there was blood all over her body.
------