chapter 19: he's back

(Y/N)'s POV:

I touched the back of Sam's seat, and flew the car back to the bunkers Garage. He stormed out of the car angrily, " let's go." Sam said opening the front door that led into the bunker,
not bothered that it almost hit me in the face. I followed after him, I was worried.
-----------------
Sam's POV:

It had been 6 months eversince Dean has died, and I was devastated. I only ever left my room for food, bathroom, and beer. (Y/N) usually bought the groceries, I felt bad for just leaving them alone like this, but I had to get Dean back. Mom called occasionally, but not very much. She had explained she wanted to hunt alone, and I could tell she was grieving over Dean's death too. I tried to ignore If anyone Came into my room to talk to me, but I still felt bad for them.
-------------------
It had been 4 years, I left the bunker to look for a way to bring Dean back on my own. (Y/N) gave up, and that made me angry. She shouldn't give up like that. I hunt with Mom occasionally, but she went back to (Y/N) and Cas, which means I'm on my own. I have the impala, and finnaly have time alone. I have learned to push my feeling down when needed, and I forget what day it is often.
I guess I could live healthier, but my lifestyle right now, is good enough. I dream of the looks on everyone's faces the night I left.
It had been 2 years, and I was still trying to get dean back."Sam, stop! Dean is gone, we've been looking for him. I've tried to
Stay with you on your decisions, but this- this is too far. You can't give up half your blood for Dean. There'd be no point in that, you'd die, and never see Dean again. That is if it works." (Y/N) stated, following me into the kitchen. " I understand what you're saying (Y/N), but Dean didn't deserve to die like that. He deserves better." " Sam, Dean dying put me through hell too, but please. Don't do this. You're one of the last people I have, don't- don't leave me. Please." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. " If you aren't going to agree with me, I'm leaving." " Hey, (Y/N), Sam, what's going on?" Cas asked from behind (Y/N). " I'm leaving." I said strongly. " No you're not! Mary said she might come back, please don't leave us." " I have to. You're giving up." " Okay!? So what, I am giving up. It's better than dying. I am waiting, we will see Dean again. W- We just have to-wait." And after I heard that, I was angry, " I'm leaving still, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Cas grabbed my shoulder, "Deans gone." He said. I Suddenly swung at him. My fist connected with his face, and blood covered his cheek. My eyes widened as I stared at my bloody fist, " Goodbye." I murmured. I looked up, and saw both of there eyes widened. (Y/N) stared at me wide eyed, tears streaming down her cheeks. " What have you done." Was all she said. I stormed out the room, with my bags of clothes and credit cards, and everything else I would need. " Sam, please." Cas said desperately. " I can't do this anymore. Goodbye." I said roughly, and stormed off.

(Y/N)' s POV:

It had been 2 years since Sam left. I was still angry and sad about his last words, but Mary had returned, and I was happy for that. She comforted me now, and along with Cas. Me, Cas, and Mary were a great team when it came to hunting. My powers had gotten worse, and we haven't found a cure. I was getting weaker, and had to rest. But in the meantime, I attempted to track Sam. He had taken his phone, but there weren't many traces to where he was. I stayed in Dean's room for some time, and one day I had realized a paper that was sticking out of a drawer. " Sam's mostlikley used credit card names." The top of the paper stated."David Berkowitz." "Bingo." I said to myself. I walked back into my room, and grabbed the laptop off of my nightstand. I tracked that credit card user, and I saw it was in Kansas. " He's been staying nearby?" I questioned. I looked up when I heard footsteps creaking into my room, "(Y/N)? What are you doing?" Mary asked. " I just found Sam." I stated. " Oh, really? Where is he at, is he okay?" " I don't know, but he's nearby." I stated focusing back on the computer. " (Y/N), Mary, I am getting Dean." Cas stated coming in the room. " What?" I asked speechless. Mary looked surprised too, " How? And why after all this time?" " I couldn't find him before, becuase One of the angels took some of my grace, and I was not sure of anything thay was going on up there. I tried to stay away, because everytime I go up there, I loose strength. But, somebody is calling me up there, so now I can find Dean." His words confused me, but also made me happy. " Cas. You can't. He's probably happier in heaven. I love him, but he dosen't deserve to be brought back to earth. I deserve to be down here...not him. " " (Y/N). If dean truly loves you, you're special." I gave him a fake smile. " I know." " Okay. Well, I am going to get dean now." He stated. " Wait. I wanna stay here, and see Dean." " No, you and Mary have to get Sam. So when Dean comes back, he can see us all." I sighed in defeat. " Alright. Fine. But I want to see Dean as soon as we get back." Castiel nodded. " Okay." And with that, he disappeared. " Okau Mary. Let's get Sam." I said marching towards the door.