chapter 20: some stuff happened

We had walled around all the corners of the park, and talked about weird and cool stuff along the way. We had no where else to walk so we decided to go back. We started walking on the streets, and Sam started the other way. " Where are you going?" I asked. " This way is quicker." He said walking into a trail that led into the woods. " Okay, can I come. Because the road isn't too 'scenic' or woodsy." I asked. " Yeah, sure." He replied. We walked into the woods, as the sun started to shine brighter.
--------------
We made it back to the bunker and started Joking about things him and Dean had done. " One time, we were working a case at a morge *laughs*. And we were caught in a room, this lady came in and asked us what we were doing. *laughs* Dean, pulled down his pants, and yelled 'pudding!" I put my hands on my stomach and laughed really hard. I went into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. The pie was sitting on the top shelf of the freezer, 'mabey he wanted it so he put it up there.' I said to myself. 'Not today', I reached really high, but I still couldn't reach it. " Ugh." I whined. " You need some help sweetheart?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Dean walking towards me with a smirk. " Dean. I know you put that up there so I couldn't get it." " Did I now? But, you fell asleep." I rolled my eyes. " Dean can you just help me? I'll share." I begged. " Fine." He said. He grabbed my waist, and picked me up off the ground like a Child. " Can you get it now?" He asked as I grabbed it off the top shelf. " Yeah, you can put me down now." He easily set me back down. " That was unnecessary." I said rolling my eyes playfully.
---------
I had shared the pie with Dean, he got half and I got half. And I may or may not have taken a bite of his, me and Dean were laying on the couch, while Sam was sitting on the other side as far away from us as possible. He had his computer in hand, and was reasurching something. Sam stood up suddenly, and started for a hallway. " Sam? Where are you going?" I asked worriedly. " I think I found something." Sam said leaving. " Well if you ever feel like telling us what that ' something' is, you can go ahead and let us know." Dean yelled. I sat beside him and fell on to his lap. He ran his hand through my hair, I then felt a migrane starting again. I sat up immediately, grabbing my head, groaning in agony. " (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Dean said jolting up and leaning towards me as I turned away. " Dammit." I murmured. I heard Dean mumble something, and the next thing I knew, I passed out.

Castiel's POV:

I was standing in heaven enjoying the beautiful lake in front of me that flowed. It was beautiful, just then I heard someone calling me. It was Dean, I instantly flew to him, and saw (Y/N) on the couch passed out. " What happened?" I asked. " I don't know. We were just sitting together when her- head started hurting I think? And she passed out." I instantly started thinking of what could've happened. 'She is part angel, so mabey it was her angel side- no It couldn't of been. Unless she was using her powers, but she couldn't of. She was sitting right there with Dean.' Then a thought popped into my mind. " last time this happened...the human that took this curse died. He was going through changes, but there was a spell. It had something to do with-" Sam walked into the room interrupting my thoughts. "ángelos?" Sam said. " Yes, that's angel in Greek. Why?" " there's this spell book in the library, it has this spell. It started eith the word ángelos." I ran over to Sam. " Where." " Over here." He said leading me into the library. I knew this spell could help (Y/N). It was the spell the other man has used, but he had to pass on his strengths to somebody else. I grabbed the book from Sam and looked at the page. " Kátharsi angélou: exagníste énan ánthropo pou échei diavásei éna kataraméno xórki, to átomo pou to kánei, tóte tha eínai énas apó tin kólasi." It read. Sam looked at my confused as I read it with no struggle. " Well? What does it say?" He asked. " It says you need to pass the curse to someone else." Then in the instructions it stated "Kratíste ta chéria me ton ángelo kai filíste tous me páthos. tóte i katára tha perásei, me trópo asfalí." " what now?" " When I read this list out to you, you get these things alright Sam?" He nodded and stood there ready to go anywhere.
-------
After naming a long list of difficult items Sam sped off to the backrooms of the bunker. I walked back over to Dean and (Y/N), " Let's take her to your room Dean." I said. " Okay." He responded and picked her up bridal style.