Bonus chapter:

Bonus:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I felt darkness overtake me, as the pain faded into a numb feeling.

This was it.

And the last thing I saw was Dean, sobbing as Sam held him back.

Everything faded into a black, but as soon as I felt everything fade away, a new vision came into view.

I felt grass tickle the backs of my arms, and my bare feet. I blinked open, squinting as the bright sun hit my eyes.

This wasn't hell.

I sat up quickly, seeing the boy that had saved me a while ago.

"Jack." I gave him a confused look, as he gave me a friendly childish smile.

"Hello (Y/N)! You're here!" He helped me up, and I still felt confused.

"Where am I?" I replied, rubbing my eyes.

"Heaven... and I'll make sure Dean's here, too. And Sam... and all my friends!"

He sounded like an excited child...

But at the mention of heaven, a grin spread across my face.

Who am I to ask questions?

"Oh, and if you're wondering... bobby and your mother are a ways that way. Just follow that path..." He pointed to a woodsy path that headed north.

I nodded, "Thank you so much..." I reached to hug him, and he hesitantly hugged me back.

"No need to thank me... I befriend with any friend with Sam and Dean."

I grinned, pulling back.

"Now... go along. People are waiting for you." He waved his hand toward the pathway.

I felt the soft warm green grass tickle my feet as I walked upon it, as I walked toward my new path.

I'll wait for Dean. And here is where we will get married.

Here is where we can be happy.

Here is where I am now.