Chapter 24: wow.

Dean's POV:

"Why do I have to come with you?" I asked Sam for the 5th time at least, as I grabbed the keys to the impala. I have to clue why he was asking me to come to the store with him, because usually it was a one person trip. "Because...um, didn't you say you wanted to go for a drive?" he asked me, getting in the passenger seat. "Yeah...alone." I emphasized. I really just wanted time alone... I missed (Y/N) like hell and needed some time for myself. "Well, you know what? How about, you drop me off at the store, and you go for a drive around." Sam offered, making me confused. What was he doing? "Dude. No... I can't just leave you at the store." I gave him a look, and he rolled his eyes. "Fine... just, I didn't wanna go alone." Sam crossed his arms, looking ahead. "But you always go alone." I stated, driving onto the road. Sam scoffed, "Look, can't you just accept I wanted to spend some brother time with you?" Sam asked in a weird voice. "Don't ever say that again." I said, sticking my favorite music in. Sam sighed, sitting back in his seat. "Whatever dude..."

_____________________

Sam kept asking to go places and I was sick of it. Every few minutes he had another place to go and kept constantly checking his phone. "What the hell is up with you?" I asked as we pulled out from the library parking lot in baby. "What do you mean Dean? I just, we need to spend the day somehow, right?" He asked, looking out the window. He was acting so suspicious. It was bugging the hell out of me. "We could spend it looking for cases, man. Not galivanting around Kansas, wasting gas." I deadpanned him, turning back to the road. "Oo, speaking of gas, we should stop up here to get some." This was pissing me off. "Fine." I took a sharp turn, the tires skidding slightly, pulling into the gas station. "Geeze, Dean. Calm down." Sam exclaimed, sliding a little, grabbing the seat. "No Sam. I'm not calming down. I'm not calming down until you tell me what the hell you're doing. Why are we really out here. You're trying to keep me away from the bunker? Why. Tell me." I growled. "I- Dean..." Sam sighed. "Well!?" I yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I sighed, annoyed. "Fine. Don't tell me. But if whatever you're doing backfires, don't come running to me for help." I got out of the car, slamming the door harshly. What the hell was going on?

(Y/N)'s POV:

I parked my car at the motel I found in Arizona, getting out. I went to the back, grabbing my duffle bag and fake credit card ID. I sighed, walking toward the lobby, the heels of my combat boots clacking against the tiled floor. I walked up to the counter, ringing the small bell. A guy walked over, "Can I help you?" he asked, looking me in the eye with a smile. "Yes, um, I'd like my room key please. I left a reservation for room 3 on the bottom floor." I smiled back, putting my elbows on the counter. He nodded, "Yes ma'am." He walked over to the rack of keys, grabbing the third one on the bottom. "Here ya go." He handed it to me. "Thanks." I walked down the small hallway, finding my room. I was lucky to find a room on the floor...less stairs for my lazy ass to climb. I sighed, opening the door. It only had one bed...I was used to 2. I dropped my bag on one side of the bed, plopping down on it. I let my body sink into the perfect memory foam mattress... quickly drifting off to sleep.

[1 week later:]

I still couldn't find the damn thing. I'd seen all the bodies 3 times...I was getting tired of researching...but that's probably what this Typhon wanted. He thought I'd give up. But no. I'm stubborn as hell and never know when to give up, so it was gonna take some time before I gave up. I sighed, carrying the bolt—which was actually a badass knife/ hook thing Zeus's cyclops made him. I was walking down the street where the last sighting was...but felt someone grab my arm. It wasn't a normal hand either, it was burning hot. I turned around to see who it was, but before I could whoever had grabbed me, slammed their fist into the back of back of my head.

Sam's POV:

I told Dean everything...about (Y/N). And now he was scolding me. "Sam! What the hell!? You knew about everything...and you kept me away from the bunker so that she could get a weapon, for a probably seriously dangerous hunt! What the hell man!" he screamed, throwing his hands in the air. "Dean, she just needed some time. C'mon man...wouldn't you-" I started but he cut me off. "You have no idea how worried I've been! Is she okay? Where is she?" He exclaimed, running a hand through his hair. "I- I don't know... she hasn't called me in a few days." I sighed, regretting not telling Dean. What was I thinking? I'd betrayed my own brother...and he was still heartbroken. But I guess it's good because I plan to keep (Y/N) away...just until I exorcise Dean. "Call her. Now." Dean growled, walking off to his room. I nodded, grabbing my phone from my pocket, and dialing her number. It rung twice...no answer. 

Sorry guys...short chapter. like, really short...promise I'll have more.