chapter 5: It's always the waitress

Sam's POV:

I was throughly dissapointed that (Y/N) had to leave. Even more, that Dean had driven her home and not me.

I waited for about 20 minutes and started to get curious of where she stayed, but then I heard the door open.

I walked out of the kitchen to see Dean and (Y/N) walk in together. "Hey? What happened to going home?"

"Change of plans."

Dean replied. I looked at the clock and had noticed, it was 1:45. "I'm gonna go to bed, see you in the morning. Ya'll can make dinner if you want."

"I was gonna take us all to the diner down the street?"

Maybe I could spend time with (Y/N)?

But I was incredibly tired and didn't want to fall asleep while eating. "I'm not hungry, you guys have fun." I felt sad that Dean had (Y/N) all to himself, but I wasn't sure if he'd had feelings for her in that way.

Dean's POV:

When Sam said he was tired, I was glad I could have a night alone with (Y/N).

I let her change into something to go to dinner in, and sat in the living room.

"Dean, okay we can go now."

I looked at her and kept my gaze. This was the first time she wore well fitting clothes, and she looked great.

"You look nice."

I said looking her up and down. "It's just my normal clothes." She chuckled.

I stopped myself from looking at her and brought my attention back to reality. "Alright, we should head out before they close."

-----------

We got to the diner, and I saw this girl I flirt with at the bar.

But right now I put all my attention on (Y/N). The bar's lighting looked georgeous on her beautiful (Y/S/C) skin.

I checked us in not getting my eyes off if her, just then, someone walked over to our table to take our order.

I looked over briefly, to see the waitress. I didn't look away from (Y/N) as we ordered.

"I'll have a steak." I ordered. "And for you?" She asked (Y/N). "I'll have the special. " She said looking from the table at me.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The waitress that served me and Dean, seem totally interested in him, but Dean just gazed at me the whole time. It was funny how she walked away annoyed.

I don't understand?

She was georgeous. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, what makes me Any better? "It's always the waitress." I said with a smile.

"What?" He chuckled. We both shared a smile, but then realized that our food was already in front of us. I started eating my soup, as Dean was already half way done with his steak.

I'd asked for the tab, but then Dean paid instead. "It's fine I got it." He said with a warm smile.

We made our way back to the Car, when I tripped over a rock. Dean put his strong hands on my waist to keep me from falling, his eyes gazed into mine.

I studied his eyes looking for answers, but before I could tell what had happened, he pushed his lips to mine.

He kissed me with passion while I just let it happen, I didn't know what to do. But the only thought on my mind right now was how soft and sweet his lips were.

Dean's POV:

When I kissed (Y/N) I didn't know if she wanted it or not, my lips fell aginst hers. She wasn't doing anything back.

maybe she didn't want this?

Did I do something wrong? I cupped her right cheek in my hand, but then instantly pulled away.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." I quickly said. "No, it's okay. I kind of liked it." She chuckled. I set her on her feet, and opened the passenger door for her and we drove back home.

I know I should probably write more for Dean's POV, but Sam has only had one POV in this chapter and Dean has had two, so here we are:

Sam's POV:

I sat up in the darkness of my room, I felt like sleeping earlier, but now I just couldn't. I heard the door in the bunker open and close, so I sat up, and ran my fingers through my hair, and stood up.

I made my way into the main room of the bunker, and saw (Y/N) and Dean kissing at the top of the staircase. Just then, she saw me.

"Sam? Sam! It's not what it looks like," she said as I stabilized myself on the table behind me. I felt tears burning the rims of my eyes.

I hated this.

Dean was kissing the girl I fell for, why was this happening. I looked up to see (Y/N) come towards me and reach for my hand, "Sam?" She called out worriedly.

"I- I have to go." I ran Into my bedroom eyes wide with confusion. I closed my bedroom door, and locked it behind me, I heard (Y/N) knock on my door.

"Sam. Please. Let me explain." She said with a high pitched voice.

-------
A couple of minutes later I heard a click on my door, the door swung open, (Y/N) standing in the dead center. "Sam, let me explain."

" No, (Y/N) I understand, he's better for you anyways."

Just then she sat down next to me on my bed, and grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Sam, I don't want to be with him." I looked at the floor, and she used her hand to move my head up to her.

"Can we talk about this in the morning, it's late." She gave a dissapointing scoff and nodded.

She walked out of the room not saying another word, I felt kind of bad to end this conversation, but it was late and I was tired.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walked out of Sam's room dissapointed that the conversation ended, but soon went to find a book to read in my closet.

But before I could do anything, I collapsed on my bed and drifted off to dream land.